This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These silly PC Gamers

#81Vegeta_YulawPosted 2/10/2013 5:41:04 AM(edited)
Sorry next gen won't even play Crysis 3 in 1080p 60fps on max settings.
---
[URL=[IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2317711033.png[/IMG][/URL]
#82asmodai48Posted 2/10/2013 5:45:35 AM
Lol these console peasants.
#83GAVadePosted 2/10/2013 6:08:03 AM
The cycle will continue, when developers start pushing more graphic fidelity titles out there watch the native rendering resolution once again drop, no way those already outdated, micro GPU's are going to push 1080p + @ at least 60fps.............

There will be plenty of up-scalling..............
---
http://gavade.deviantart.com/
#84HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/10/2013 6:35:36 AM
s2good posted...
They think that the next xbox will only be as good as their high end Gaming PC now.

Yeah sure they will look the same in November when they come out, but in 2 years the games are going to look 5 times better. At this point you are going to have to upgrade your PC to keep up. And how much more money is that going to cost you.?

Nothing, because even with software trickery, the new xbox is still using out dated technology, whilst the top end gaming cards will last at least five+ years.
#85MalefactionPosted 2/10/2013 11:45:42 AM
Haha this is stupid. Like hell I'm going to drag my PC down stairs into my living room with all my other crap just to try and figure out fruitlessly how to play games on my television. I'll just buy the console and play it on my TV like a normal person. The only guy I know that has his PC hooked into his TV, is a the holier than thou basement dwelling super nerd, no thanks.
---
There is no love in your violence.
#86HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/10/2013 11:48:25 AM
Malefaction posted...
Haha this is stupid. Like hell I'm going to drag my PC down stairs into my living room with all my other crap just to try and figure out fruitlessly how to play games on my television. I'll just buy the console and play it on my TV like a normal person. The only guy I know that has his PC hooked into his TV, is a the holier than thou basement dwelling super nerd, no thanks.

It takes a cable, no wonder console users get a bad name from pc users, wow.
#87MalefactionPosted 2/10/2013 11:56:18 AM
HajimeNoIppo posted...
Malefaction posted...

It takes a cable, no wonder console users get a bad name from pc users, wow.

Why would I bother? It's stupid. If I walked into someones house and they had their PC and mouse with keyboard all set up in their living room so they could play games on "high" instead of just "medium" graphical settings on their TVs, I would laugh in their face. It's ridiculous to me, and a lot of people, and that's why we won't bother and will continue to play our games on the consoles, Carry on PC elitists, carry on.
---
There is no love in your violence.
#88SragentThomPosted 2/10/2013 12:01:31 PM
Dark_Spiret posted...
s2good posted...
That some cheap GPU at 26
x5-6. Thats a good ~$200-250 gpu. that will last you a while. Hell my gpu was $170 5 years ago and its still kicking.

If you actually did the math, it would be 130-150.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
#89SragentThomPosted 2/10/2013 12:08:33 PM
A GOOD midrange computer will cost you around $750-800. That's assuming that you already have a monitor, keyboard, and speakers. For around $ 400-500, you can get an APU system that can play most games low to mid low settings. If you don't care about maxing graphics at barely playable 60fps, then an APU system will suit you fine. No need for a console.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
#90JenniferTatePosted 2/10/2013 12:10:20 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I just ****ing like video games.

---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go