This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last night I broke up with my girlfriend.

#71darkharePosted 2/10/2013 7:00:41 AM
memphis12 posted...
darkhare posted...
memphis12 posted...
*sigh*

This board is getting more gullible by the day.

smart ass remark, nothing constructive to say.

Telling this guy to use a fingerprint set is "constructive"? That could be the most dramatic thing I've read today.

If what TC says is true, I'm guessing she had her reason. If she didn't .. It's not like she cut off his fingers, of killed his dog! He'll get over it.

If, and in my opinion it is, a troll topic.. Fair play to him.. As some of the answers given are comedy gold. The "fingerprints" line I'll take to my grave!! Thank you.

yeah i know ppl that work in the police department and had some punk kids trying to break into my garage that has over $25.000 worth of tools, i put up a camera up and used a finger print set to tie a name to the video footage and they were arrested the next day. pressed charges and it was their 3rd strike, they'll be in jail for over 10years. just dont say anything if you dont know what the hell your talking about...

---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#72memphis12Posted 2/10/2013 7:07:40 AM
darkhare posted...
memphis12 posted...
darkhare posted...
memphis12 posted...
*sigh*

Telling this guy to use a fingerprint set is "constructive"? That could be the most dramatic thing I've read today.

If what TC says is true, I'm guessing she had her reason. If she didn't .. It's not like she cut off his fingers, of killed his dog! He'll get over it.

If, and in my opinion it is, a troll topic.. Fair play to him.. As some of the answers given are comedy gold. The "fingerprints" line I'll take to my grave!! Thank you.

yeah i know ppl that work in the police department and had some punk kids trying to break into my garage that has over $25.000 worth of tools, i put up a camera up and used a finger print set to tie a name to the video footage and they were arrested the next day. pressed charges and it was their 3rd strike, they'll be in jail for over 10years. just dont say anything if you dont know what the hell your talking about...

*facepalm*
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#73SparkItUpPosted 2/10/2013 7:07:56 AM
darkhare posted...
memphis12 posted...
darkhare posted...
memphis12 posted...
*sigh*

actually, unless it is done by trained forensics, the results of the fingerprints are useless because there is noway to prove the chain of custody...for all the police (and defense attorneys) know, you could hold a grudge against said defendants and had such results sitting around...

while I agree with many of your posts darkhare, this last one is just pure BS. If anything, if anyone did their own fingerprint tests, it would be considered contaminating the crime scene and would be inadmissible in court.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#74memphis12Posted 2/10/2013 7:19:34 AM
Duwstai posted...
darkhare posted...
memphis12 posted...
*sigh*

You must be a real blast at parties.

We already know its from Reddit, the TC came right out and said it. Its still an interesting thing to discuss, and leads to some humorous responses.

But I guess theres one disgruntled party pooper in every topic.

Dont be so bitter, its unbecoming.

All we ask, memphis, is that you take it soon.

LOL

Well, I now know who to see for lessons on being "cool". The next time I'll just go with your flow, god forbid I form an opinion of my own and think some people are taking TC seriously.

Also, please don't quote Gabrius. It'll just encourage him to post a list of his "backlog".
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#75avidgamer4Posted 2/10/2013 7:34:06 AM
Your girlfriend appears crazy. She must be hot. Keep her and drop gaming since she already destroyed all your games.
#76combatcm1Posted 2/10/2013 7:35:27 AM
I discovered reddit a few weeks ago, now everything I see is OLD.
#77gabriusPosted 2/10/2013 7:46:40 AM
Memphis, I just chuckle every time I see a troll call someone else's topic trolling.... and dude, you are one of the biggest trolls on this board. All I ever see you do is troll. Your reply in this topic was a troll, and your reply to my post in this topic was one as well.

Your words.... they mean less than nothing. Remember that.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#78memphis12Posted 2/10/2013 7:54:52 AM
gabrius posted...
Memphis, I just chuckle every time I see a troll call someone else's topic trolling.... and dude, you are one of the biggest trolls on this board. All I ever see you do is troll. Your reply in this topic was a troll, and your reply to my post in this topic was one as well.

Your words.... they mean less than nothing. Remember that.

If my words meant "nothing" they wouldn't warrant a reply. Remember that, Dude.
---
#79gabriusPosted 2/10/2013 7:58:31 AM
Troll reply #47 - good work.

The worst thing about you.... you're not even entertaining.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#80gabriusPosted 2/10/2013 7:59:39 AM
Also, I said less than nothing. More worthless than worthless.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius