This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft ruined Rayman Legends for the WIi U

#21bluehat94Posted 2/10/2013 10:20:03 AM
josh924 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Microsoft forces Devs to delay games so they can release it on the XBux money system

Oh? Is that why Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is being released on the 360 five months after it was released on the Wii U?

Then there's also Resident Evil: Revelations.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#22turtlej-manPosted 2/10/2013 10:20:42 AM
I don't care that the game is going multiplat, but as a Wii U owner, I am pretty upset about the delay. The game was finished and to be released in a couple weeks.. That was supposed to be the first big game of the year for Wii U owners.

Now our drought of games is getting worse (I firmly believe the system is fine, and will succeed. The 360 launch was way worse)
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#23FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/10/2013 10:23:22 AM
bluehat94 posted...
josh924 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Microsoft forces Devs to delay games so they can release it on the XBux money system

Oh? Is that why Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is being released on the 360 five months after it was released on the Wii U?

and the witcher 2.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#24bluehat94Posted 2/10/2013 10:23:57 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
bluehat94 posted...
josh924 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

and the witcher 2.

Oh, and Joe Danger.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#25Dragon NexusPosted 2/10/2013 10:48:50 AM
Now our drought of games is getting worse (I firmly believe the system is fine, and will succeed. The 360 launch was way worse)

Dunno about worse...but it was certainly as-bad.
Took about a year before the good stuff started coming out.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#26jsplisimPosted 2/10/2013 12:03:48 PM
zerooo0 posted...
This is one of the weakest trolls I've seen yet.

Ditto. In time he can defeat "TwistedMetalBlack" as the biggest e-moron I've seen round there parts. ...he just has to want it!
---
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!
#2795_EclipsePosted 2/10/2013 12:06:50 PM
iTossSalads posted...
Good thing barely anybody owns a Wii U.

Yeah no doubt.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#28oasisbeyondPosted 2/10/2013 12:09:57 PM(edited)
I want Rayman 2 HD already... geesh.
Also... Anyone who bought a wiiU should wait, cuz that system is simply terrible and already dead imo. Waits for 6 hour tablet lmao.
#29Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/10/2013 12:19:09 PM
bluehat94 posted...
FFTHEWINNER posted...
bluehat94 posted...
josh924 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

and the witcher 2.

Oh, and Joe Danger.

360 had ninja gaiden 3 before wii u.

Revelations was a 3ds exclusive but due to warm reception its getting a port.

I dont know the deal with witcher 2, thought it was a pc/360 exclusive? If it came out on pc first, that really doesnt count for ur argument since most pcs run windows and microsoft xbox 360 doesnt directly compete with pc.

Theres no way u can spin this to not be a dick move on Ubi$oft's part. Its a spit in the face to wii u owners and a big blow to nintendo. I dont blame microsoft for offering, i blame those who accept the offer.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#30CyricsServantPosted 2/10/2013 12:21:24 PM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Theres no way u can spin this to not be a dick move on Ubi$oft's part. Its a spit in the face to wii u owners and a big blow to nintendo. I dont blame microsoft for offering, i blame those who accept the offer.

I'm happy with the news. One less reason to drop money on a new console.