This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft ruined Rayman Legends for the WIi U

#41bluehat94Posted 2/10/2013 12:56:21 PM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
bluehat94 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Ok, I worded it wrong, we listed games that didn't have to be delayed to be ported to the 360.

Doesn't really change the fact that you jumped the gun and misunderstood what was being posted.

I dont understand what ur saying. The 360 has timed exclusivity rights with many games/dlc, look it up and learn something instead of continually being wrong. Just because some games didnt do it(and i explained why already) doesnt mean they dont do it at all. Please know what ur talking about before posting.

I didn't say anything about timed exclusivity, you're still not getting it and I don't think any amount of me explaining is going to make you understand.

If ur too lazy to read then i cant really help u bro. Either word urself better or realize ur wrong. No matter what subject ur trying to make a point on, ur wrong.

You don't even know what you're talking about so how could you possibly know if i'm wrong? I've put it as simply a humanly possible and you still don't get it, so just admit it, you completely misunderstood and still misunderstand and are trying to cover yourself by calling me wrong. It's fine to misunderstand, but if you can't admit it, your ignorance will just continue.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#42Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/10/2013 1:05:53 PM
CyricsServant posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Theres no way u can spin this to not be a dick move on Ubi$oft's part. Its a spit in the face to wii u owners and a big blow to nintendo. I dont blame microsoft for offering, i blame those who accept the offer.

I'm happy with the news. One less reason to drop money on a new console.

It should be more incentive, why continue to support something u dont agree with?

I do agree with what they're doing though. They're giving me a reason to hold off on buying a new system. Rayman Legends was the one game I really wanted for the Wii U that was going to release soon. Zelda, Bayonetta 2, and SMT x Fire Emblem, on the other hand, are probably a long way off.

I plan to support Ubisoft by buying RL on either my PS3 or 360.

And why would u be happy about that? Its still an experience unique to the wii u, and if u were interested in buying a new console, specifically the wii u, this is extremely depressing because ubisoft was a big backer of the wii u and now one of their strongest 3rd party supporters is valuing another company over them, even going out of their way to do so.

Imo, Ubisoft has always been more of a tumor for Nintendo rather than a help. They've released closed to 100 Wii games, haven't they? A friggin' hundred. And how many of those weren't shovelware titles involving petz, party babies, mini games, and game shows?

All fair points, bro... but nintendo doesnt get much 3rd party support, and if u know anything about their history it might be considered justified. The fact remains ubisoft seemed to have a good relationship with nintendo and now who knows how that relationship will progress.

How can u call ubisoft a tumor and still want to support them on a different console?

Not to mention u supporting ubisoft(who, with this move, clearly value their own pockets over their fans), but the nintendo console will have the unique experience of the gamepad, a better showcase of asymetrical co-op than even nintendos own NSMB2. Bottom line is, its punishing early wii u adopters while trying to hamper current/future wii u sales for no good reason other than micrsoft paying them a lot to do so.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#43Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/10/2013 1:08:46 PM
bluehat94 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Ok, I worded it wrong, we listed games that didn't have to be delayed to be ported to the 360.

Doesn't really change the fact that you jumped the gun and misunderstood what was being posted.

I dont understand what ur saying. The 360 has timed exclusivity rights with many games/dlc, look it up and learn something instead of continually being wrong. Just because some games didnt do it(and i explained why already) doesnt mean they dont do it at all. Please know what ur talking about before posting.

I didn't say anything about timed exclusivity, you're still not getting it and I don't think any amount of me explaining is going to make you understand.

If ur too lazy to read then i cant really help u bro. Either word urself better or realize ur wrong. No matter what subject ur trying to make a point on, ur wrong.

You don't even know what you're talking about so how could you possibly know if i'm wrong? I've put it as simply a humanly possible and you still don't get it, so just admit it, you completely misunderstood and still misunderstand and are trying to cover yourself by calling me wrong. It's fine to misunderstand, but if you can't admit it, your ignorance will just continue.

My bad bro, i edited my post to clarify my thought further and u must not have read it afterwards, please check it again rather than bask in ur own ignorance.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#44GloryChaosPosted 2/10/2013 1:14:22 PM
1/10.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#45bossk5Posted 2/10/2013 1:21:58 PM
How has this topic not been deleted yet?
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#46YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:29:51 PM
bossk5 posted...

Because it's a fine topic
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#47YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:32:18 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Cause Xboi, microsoft has a clause with games release dates making them delay the game.'

Sony doesn't

Is that why the finished version of GTA4 was delayed on the Xbox 360 because the Ps3 version wasn't finished yet?

Oh, and the correct term is "Xbot"

Xbot is a dumb insult, i'm not insulting anyone :)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#48Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/10/2013 1:35:51 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
bossk5 posted...

Because it's a fine topic

Fine indeed. Trying to spread information around, especially since new systems might be dropping soon.

The consumer has the power, not the supplier! If we dont want the supply then dont buy it! Dont buy it just because its cool or u think most gamers will do it! Keep in mind if a company gets away with something, they will try to see what else they can do! If a company think it can do whatever it wants because the people will just buy it anyway, show them ur intelligence and that u wont stand for it! Research and make up ur own mind!
---
check quote for XBL GT
#49vogelkackePosted 2/10/2013 1:43:03 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...

Cause Xboi, microsoft has a clause with games release dates making them delay the game.'

Sony doesn't

thats kinda funny. gotta love microsoft.
#50googlerPosted 2/10/2013 1:52:06 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Perfect Light posted...
...it's coming out on PS3, too. Why is it just Microsoft's fault, again?

Sony doesn't

So if ubisoft decided to delay it for a simultaneous launch for a crappy game you should be too old to play anyway, TC then how is that MS policy you heard second hand and completely distorted to blame?
Relax TC, you'll have a bunch of soft, baby-**** games to play till September...or who knows, maybe you won't - the U is doing terribly