This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 - Fotus Armour - Codes

#1Midnight-PooPosted 2/10/2013 7:19:02 AM
I'm trading the code for the Fotus armour, avatar costume & prop, weapon skin and emblem. I went to midnight release and bought the Limited Edition but never activated the code because I knew I'd lose interest. I don't have a clue how much this stuff is worth so basically the best offer wins.

I'm not looking for anything particular but Microsoft points other Xbox related things would be preferred. Either message me here or add me on live (Midnight Poo).
#2SxmfctPosted 2/10/2013 7:20:50 AM
Not only is this against the rules of this site, who is gonna trust a new user who just made an account to post this?
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#3Midnight-Poo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:23:41 AM
Well obviously I posted here because I'm selling the code. I'm not going to talk for a couple of days before I ask if anyone wants it am I? I'm just going to post and get things done. So do yourself a favor and go away...
#4SxmfctPosted 2/10/2013 7:25:38 AM
Since you missed the point entirely, I'll say it again. Emboldened this time so even you can understand:

Not only is this against the rules of this site, who is gonna trust a new user who just made an account to post this?
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#5GGearXPosted 2/10/2013 7:27:37 AM
Sxmfct posted...

---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#6Dragon NexusPosted 2/10/2013 7:28:49 AM
I always read that as foetus armour.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#7Midnight-Poo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:29:32 AM
Wow we have smart ass here, for starters I think it's just you my friend who has "trust" issues. Yes I'm a new user but what says I can't be trusted? just because I haven't talked about up coming games or posted any walk through's?

Literally bite me..
#8GollyFluffPosted 2/10/2013 7:48:57 AM
Midnight-Poo posted...
Wow we have smart ass here, for starters I think it's just you my friend who has "trust" issues. Yes I'm a new user but what says I can't be trusted? just because I haven't talked about up coming games or posted any walk through's?

Literally bite me..

There are plenty of scammers on here, and they are almost always new users.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#9OverburdenedPosted 2/10/2013 7:53:55 AM
I'm sue you are a trustworthy person, but your hostility isn't encouraging any one to take up your proposition.

And there have been a few people who have been scammed here, which again isn't helping anyone who genuinely does want to trade things. I don't have halo 4 to offer anything in return.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#10GGearXPosted 2/10/2013 7:55:45 AM
I recommend going to CAG for trading.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........