This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why would anyone want to play the new Tomb Raider?

#1mrplasmacutterPosted 2/10/2013 10:15:17 AM
It is a female Uncharted with worse voice acting, characters, AI, graphics, story, platforming, etc.

I am fairly certain if she didn't have boobs, no one would play this crap.
#2CaseyJonezPosted 2/10/2013 10:16:23 AM
mrplasmacutter posted...
boobs

---
Signature pending mod approval.
#3KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/10/2013 10:17:47 AM
Have you even played the game or you slipping into one of the GameFAQs stereotype users where you think you can judge a game having not played it?

Assumptions... Come back in 2 months when the game is actually out.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#4JenniferTatePosted 2/10/2013 10:18:47 AM
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#5mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:18:51 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Have you even played the game or you slipping into one of the GameFAQs stereotype users where you think you can judge a game having not played it?

Assumptions... Come back in 2 months when the game is actually out.

I saw an entire 2 hours of gameplay. It copies uncharted in sooo many ways, but fails miserably.
#6josh924Posted 2/10/2013 10:21:01 AM
The graphics look pretty awesome, but I suppose that doesn't matter if you're a troll.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#7mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:26:23 AM
josh924 posted...
The graphics look pretty awesome, but I suppose that doesn't matter if you're a troll.

they look good yes, that's about the only really notable quality of the game. And uncharted looks better obviously.

Have you seen the fights? They look like the biggest mess ever. Not even trolling. Compare the fights to uncharted fights, it's night and day. Even the enemy barks, something as simple as that, is lameeee.
#8Mumble_Posted 2/10/2013 10:26:49 AM
You're doing it wrong TC. If you wanted to succesfully troll you would have to say that about a 360 exclusive. Saying that about a multiplat will not affect anyone because you're simultaneously making fun of a PS3 game. Don't worry. One day you might make a topic past 10 posts. :)
---
HELLO!!!
#9mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:31:56 AM
Mumble_ posted...
You're doing it wrong TC. If you wanted to succesfully troll you would have to say that about a 360 exclusive. Saying that about a multiplat will not affect anyone because you're simultaneously making fun of a PS3 game. Don't worry. One day you might make a topic past 10 posts. :)

but im not trolling? The gameplay looks awful, copied, and generic.

It will probably be the best Tomb Raider game ever, but it won't be anywhere near game of the year material.
#10Samman123Posted 2/10/2013 10:32:47 AM
Uncharted for 360...need I say more?
---
MMA fan for life.