This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why would anyone want to play the new Tomb Raider?

#11Bloodlines1191Posted 2/10/2013 10:35:31 AM
LARA'S SCARED!!! IT'S AN UNCHARTED RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!! Cry the **** moar.

This is the same **** that happens with 1313. It's fine if it's any other game! But if it's like God of War or Uncharted, it's a rip-off!

I think the word "genre" should be removed from the English language. I have had up to here with this.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#12pandoraorbPosted 2/10/2013 10:36:20 AM
Copies Uncharted = instant purchase
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#13pandoraorbPosted 2/10/2013 10:37:32 AM
New User...looking for attention me thinks.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#14HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/10/2013 10:38:57 AM
mrplasmacutter posted...
It is a female Uncharted with worse voice acting, characters, AI, graphics, story, platforming, etc.

I am fairly certain if she didn't have boobs, no one would play this crap.

k
#15WinterstarPosted 2/10/2013 10:39:24 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Have you even played the game or you slipping into one of the GameFAQs stereotype users where you think you can judge a game having not played it?

Assumptions... Come back in 2 months when the game is actually out.

I saw an entire 2 hours of gameplay. It copies uncharted in sooo many ways, but fails miserably.

I've seen two posts of yours and you have failed miserably. Does that mean that everyone should just ignore you from now on?
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
#16oasisbeyondPosted 2/10/2013 10:41:24 AM
Cuz Lara always wins... She's the only female that can sell well over 1 mil eveytime.
Also, I know you're trolling tc. This game looks more like Re4 / RDR / UC. UC = linear garbage, this isn't linear. Also... Without Tomb Raider, Uncharted would probably never exist.
#17mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:44:00 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Cuz Lara always wins... She's the only female that can sell well over 1 mil eveytime.
Also, I know you're trolling tc. This game looks more like Re4 / RDR / UC. UC = linear garbage, this isn't linear. Also... Without Tomb Raider, Uncharted would probably never exist.

How can you compare the epicness of RE4 and RDR to this crap?

And yes of course Lara sells well, DUH, horny boys like boobs. Is this anything new?
#18alienfreaks04Posted 2/10/2013 10:44:50 AM
You could also say that Uncharted is Gears of War with Indiana Jones.
---
My signature is better than yours.
#19mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:48:45 AM
alienfreaks04 posted...

I don't own a ps3, but uncharted is just superior in everyway to tomb raider. Yes it is linear, but in terms of production value, story, motion capture perfection, raw epicness, it is just no comparison.

What I am saying is, playing Tomb Raider is like playing a veryyyy very pooor man's uncharted.

Yes I understand Tomb Raider came first, but I am talking about the present. This is Square Enix making a new TR game.
#20CyricsServantPosted 2/10/2013 10:51:02 AM
alienfreaks04 posted...

You could say that, but you'd be wrong.