This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hydrophobia xbox live game is 160 points now . anyone played it??

#21TheBeastWithinPosted 2/11/2013 8:57:04 AM
glassghost0 posted...
TheBeastWithin posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Don't listen to the biased answers. Play the game for yourself and form your own opinion about it.

What a ridiculous thing to say, since the question is whether to buy or not. And I question why answers are "biased" when they are coming from people who played the game who have absolutely no stake in whether this guy buys the game or not. Giving an honest opinion is not biased for the sole reason that they, unlike you, have decided not to settle for mediocrity.

I've said it before: whether to buy hydrophobia for this price comes down to whether you are willing to shell out a couple bucks for something that isn't very good but nevertheless could occupy you for a couple of hours on account of it existing. I don't happen to think its worth it, even for free, because I value my time enough not to waste it on middling crap. But the more time you have to waste, the more it may be worth it.

And that's why I would never listen to you if you wrote game reviews.

And you can't read, TC said he already bought it, he asking others what they thought of it

That would be fine with me, because I wouldn't be writing reviews for people like you, who are just going to impulse buy and enjoy every game they come across. Actually, I would say people like you are immune to reviews. Which is fine. I actually wish I had the ability to enjoy every piece of crap I came across, life would be better.

Also, nice, you got me. I actually can read, it's just that by the time I read through the posts and wrote mine, I forgot all about that. Although, next time don't phantom edit something like that in.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#22zymmys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:36:38 PM
How long is is this game
---
Work smarter Not harder
#23glassghost0Posted 2/15/2013 11:38:33 PM
zymmys posted...
How long is is this game

like 2 hours
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#24glassghost0Posted 2/15/2013 11:41:57 PM
TheBeastWithin posted...
glassghost0 posted...
TheBeastWithin posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Don't listen to the biased answers. Play the game for yourself and form your own opinion about it.

What a ridiculous thing to say, since the question is whether to buy or not. And I question why answers are "biased" when they are coming from people who played the game who have absolutely no stake in whether this guy buys the game or not. Giving an honest opinion is not biased for the sole reason that they, unlike you, have decided not to settle for mediocrity.

I've said it before: whether to buy hydrophobia for this price comes down to whether you are willing to shell out a couple bucks for something that isn't very good but nevertheless could occupy you for a couple of hours on account of it existing. I don't happen to think its worth it, even for free, because I value my time enough not to waste it on middling crap. But the more time you have to waste, the more it may be worth it.

And that's why I would never listen to you if you wrote game reviews.

And you can't read, TC said he already bought it, he asking others what they thought of it

That would be fine with me, because I wouldn't be writing reviews for people like you, who are just going to impulse buy and enjoy every game they come across. Actually, I would say people like you are immune to reviews. Which is fine. I actually wish I had the ability to enjoy every piece of crap I came across, life would be better..

I didn't impulse buy anything. I played the demo of it. I enjoyed Hydrophobia more than other games I've played. I enjoyed Hydrophobia more than Fez.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that other people are wasting their time on it if they enjoy it.
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#25captpluto99Posted 2/16/2013 3:14:03 AM
zymmys posted...
How long is is this game

4-5 hours give or take.
#26HulkxxSMASHPosted 2/16/2013 10:49:21 AM
I remember a couple months ago I asked about this game after liking (to a degree) the demo.

I left it an said I would wait for the price-drop it got periodically... well I bought it a couple of weeks ago for 400pts. Annnoying considering I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold