This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 owners: Wii U ZombiU bundle or PS3 God of war bundle?

#1Frison11Posted 2/10/2013 3:38:26 PM
Help me choose
#2bluehat94Posted 2/10/2013 3:40:20 PM
I like ZombiU more, but I prefer the PS3 to the WiiU, so I'd say PS3 GoW bundle.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#3ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/10/2013 3:41:35 PM
Ps3 bundle ,Sony has some nice 1st party games out and wiiu,which I have only has Zombiu and nsmbu,untill later in the fall will maybe get windwakers hd ,xenoblade 2,
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/10/2013 3:42:00 PM
Do you plan on getting a Wii U no matter what? If so, get the PS3 now. The Wii U is going to be amazing, but the library is slim ATM.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5triple sPosted 2/10/2013 4:05:39 PM(edited)
PS3 God of War bundle. The PS3 just has a hell of a lot more games than the Wii U does right now and the Wii U will more than likely drop in price later this year. Then again, I would hold off on a PS3 just to see how much the PS4 is and if it has backwards compatibility.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#6flame030191Posted 2/10/2013 3:47:08 PM
PS3, but thats because the Wii U has limitations on it that i dont agree with, such as accounts cannot be transferred to a new system.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#7HIroChuPosted 2/10/2013 3:49:12 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Do you plan on getting a Wii U no matter what? If so, get the PS3 now. The Wii U is going to be amazing, but the library is slim ATM.

this
#8jsplisimPosted 2/10/2013 3:56:29 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

"The Wii U is going to be amazing" is a pretty strong statement. I think that they have one hell of a long way to go before we can even call it "Pretty good."

I'd like you to be right as competition makes the industry better, but at this time they haven't really given us much to get excited about.
---
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!
#9SunDevil77Posted 2/10/2013 4:01:46 PM
jsplisim posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

"The Wii U is going to be amazing" is a pretty strong statement. I think that they have one hell of a long way to go before we can even call it "Pretty good."

I'd like you to be right as competition makes the industry better, but at this time they haven't really given us much to get excited about.

I lol'd.
Super Smash Bros, Zelda, and the rest of Nintendo's library will be making appearances. It's going to kick ass.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#10FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/10/2013 4:03:03 PM
triple s posted...
PS3 God of War bundle. The PS3 just has a hell of a lot more games than the Wii does right now and the Wii U will more than likely drop in price later this year. Then again, I would hold off on a PS3 just to see how much the PS4 is and if it has backwards compatibility.

---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png