This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 owners: Wii U ZombiU bundle or PS3 God of war bundle?

#21PedroMontanaPosted 2/10/2013 5:04:29 PM
Get the Wii U ZombiU bundle

Outside of Sega's Yakuza series there isn't much interesting exclusive to the PS3, while the Wii U will at least have Nintendo's first party exclusives.
The features of the Wii U are also more different compared to the 360.
---
No More Heroes
#22DynheartPosted 2/11/2013 3:50:27 AM(edited)
As a Wii U owner, and a 360 owner...get the Wii U.

Why? Future investment. You can buy a PS3 now, and will, at most, be supported up to a year (after next other consoles come out). Does it have the games? Of course! But games will no longer be made for it.

The Wii U on the other hand, it will be supported. Right now? It's library is a bit slim, but it's only 3 months old; but there are still games to play! And I'm sure you have a backlog on your 360, no? Juggle!

Zombi U is a good one, and there's a patch otw.
NSMBU is also great
Scribblenauts Unlimited is a guilty pleasure type of game; just great fun.
Nintendo Land is great for couch co-op, it really is. You have play it to understand. I totally underestimated this game.
Trine 2, if you don't have it already.
Nano Neo assault.
The Cave
Black Ops II
Balloon Fight (30 cents...some funky promotion they have going on. Next is Punch out, then Super Metroid I believe...this goes for 7 months).

Not to mention Lego's undercover and Monster Hunter in March, if that's your thing (Monster Hunter will keep you busy for hours...several hundred hours, by itself). I plan on getting these.

I named off my collection so far. It's a pretty solid collection too. But if I feel the need to play something other than these? I have a 70 game backlog on 360...heh.

At the end of the day, though...it comes down to the games. Will a PS3, that may not be supported here soon, game wise, be what you want? Live off of used games/Amazon left overs from there on out? Or go with a console that just came out, slow start with the games, but you know it will be supported. That's why I would pick a Wii U.
---
Currently playing: L.A Noire, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart
#23DarkSymbiotePosted 2/11/2013 3:52:15 AM
Obviously PS3.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#24AMGPosted 2/11/2013 4:13:17 AM
As a PS3 and Wii U owner, I'd recommend getting the PS3.