This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So as the generation comes to an end which game has been the best for Xbox?

#11DarkSymbiotePosted 2/11/2013 3:13:00 AM
I greatly enjoyed Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Gears of War 2, Arkham series, the first two parts of Mass Effect and many more.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#12memphis12Posted 2/11/2013 3:28:37 AM(edited)
Mass Effect Trilogy
Far Cry 3
Dark Souls
Dragon Age 1 & 2
Lost Odyssey

Games I'm glad to see turning (hopefully) into successful franchises on the Xbox:
Xcom: Enemy Unknown
Dragons Dogma

Hidden Gems:
Divinity 2
Tales Of Vesperia (never new about this game until I played it)

If I had to choose one it would be, Xcom: Enemy Unknown. Nearly 20 years I've waited to play another Xcom game.

Lost Odyssey a close second.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#13SunDevil77Posted 2/11/2013 5:22:31 AM
You guys are insane.

Kinectimals is the poster child of this gen.

Such deep lore to get lost in. The story is riveting, one of a kind, touching on every single emotion in the human body. The characters are dynamic and are beautifully designed and written. By the end of the game you'll feel so connected, you could have sworn that you were actually in the game.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#14memphis12Posted 2/11/2013 5:24:14 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
You guys are insane.

Kinectimals is the poster child of this gen.

Such deep lore to get lost in. The story is riveting, one of a kind, touching on every single emotion in the human body. The characters are dynamic and are beautifully designed and written. By the end of the game you'll feel so Kinected, you could have sworn that you were actually in the game.

:p
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#15HoosierGuy88Posted 2/11/2013 5:28:24 AM
The Mass Effect trilogy was definitely my favorite of this generation, but if I had to pick only one, then Mass Effect 2.
#16richboy900Posted 2/11/2013 5:29:50 AM
I'd say battlefield, so much fun. I like all of them even 1943. But I'll wait to see how the next gta will be I'd say that'll be a great game I liked gta iv too.
#17GrimHeroPosted 2/11/2013 5:32:55 AM
Mass Effect 1
---
GT: huzzaa v1
PSN: huzzaa_v1