This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people bashing Ninja Theory?? They made a great game.

#11mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:56:08 PM
Nevercomingdown posted...
mrplasmacutter posted...
1. Tameem or whatever made Donte look like himself
2. Dialogue is really bad (**** YOUUUU)
3. Easy to complete, easy to get SSS

1. People that care about this must be virgin nerds who live in their basement. Honestly who gives a rat's a**?

2. Dialogue is actually quite funny. I am not playing for intellectual dialogue.

3. It is very tough on the higher difficulties, at least for the average player.

1. Sounds like something Tameem would say. Guy should have a little respect for the series he's taking over, not just plaster himself all over it.

2. DMC isn't known for intellectual dialogue.. did you even play the originals? The dialogue was cheesy, but hilarious and still managed to be cool. DmC's dialogue seems like it was written by a vulgar 15 year old.

3. Keep telling yourself that.

It is a very vulger game, but I find it a brilliant satire of today's society. The story is actually pretty dang good, unlike older DMCs.
#12oasisbeyondPosted 2/10/2013 10:57:01 PM
I don't think TR is getting trolled by fans... Only noobs that always hated TR or never played a TR game cuz cough cough she's a chick... Fans seems to love where it's going, and I'm one of them.

DMC was changed maybe too much. and Re6 is not where the series should go, they destroyed what was a decent story "For a video game" with Re5 and really F things up in Re6.

At least TR is still an adventure / action game, and it's open too, even more then the old ones... So that's a great thing. It's where TR should have went after part 2, cuz they became more of the same after but worst.
#13Rob_the_NinjaPosted 2/10/2013 10:59:44 PM
mrplasmacutter posted...

It is a very vulger game, but I find it a brilliant satire of today's society. The story is actually pretty dang good, unlike older DMCs.

Have you ever heard of a movie called 'They Live'?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif
#14mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:01:52 PM
Rob_the_Ninja posted...
mrplasmacutter posted...

Have you ever heard of a movie called 'They Live'?

yes quite similar to DmC.
#15JenniferTatePosted 2/10/2013 11:04:23 PM(edited)
If The Matrix can do Neuromancer, DmC can do They Live. A fun concept is a fun concept.

Sheesh, what an era. Matrix, Dark City, 13th Floor; and those all sparked Inception (Nolan took a decade writing it). The world not being what we know it as is a big thing in society.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#16jakethenoobPosted 2/11/2013 12:03:23 AM
mrplasmacutter posted...

1. People that care about this must be virgin nerds who live in their basement. Honestly who gives a rat's a**?

Welp so much for taking you seriously little boy
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#17mrplasmacutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:17:53 AM
jakethenoob posted...
mrplasmacutter posted...

Welp so much for taking you seriously little boy

Yes so let me get this straight. Mature people get angry that the developer took some slight level of his likeness and put it on dante. Trolls / immature folk don't care at all and play what is a remarkably fun game without caring about Dante's aesthetic.
#18NeoGeoXSegaPosted 2/12/2013 12:53:33 PM
User Name mrplasmacutter
User ID 6724426
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Ninja Theory employees are now registering on game sites to trying to salvage the wreckage of them killing the franchise.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#19JamanjaxPosted 2/12/2013 1:01:08 PM
Nah.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#20superbowl54Posted 2/12/2013 3:00:52 PM
mrplasmacutter posted...

2. Dialogue is actually quite funny. I am not playing for intellectual dialogue.

3. It is very tough on the higher difficulties, at least for the average player.

1. Sounds like something Tameem would say. Guy should have a little respect for the series he's taking over, not just plaster himself all over it.

2. DMC isn't known for intellectual dialogue.. did you even play the originals? The dialogue was cheesy, but hilarious and still managed to be cool. DmC's dialogue seems like it was written by a vulgar 15 year old.

3. Keep telling yourself that.

1. After everything that's happened, DMC fans aren't worth respecting. Again with the hair and redesign. Waaah, he doesn't look like an anime character anymore.

2. You haven't played it., which is about par for the course for haters. Lemme guess, you're basing the entirety of the dialogue off of his talk with Poison in the demo, right? OH NO, HE SWEARS! MY VIRGIN EARS! There's just as many corny one-liners as there was before, he's the same douchebag personality-wise that he was in DMC3.

3. Really good counterpoint, you bring alot of intelligence to this topic. It's easy for those us that have previous games in the series, but it's only easy because they give you much more tools to succeed. Newcomers will find the harder difficulties actually tough.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC