This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need a class based third person RPG shooter with co-op!

#1velvet_hammerPosted 2/10/2013 11:52:00 PM(edited)
Yes yes yes!! Someone please make my dream game...

Kind of off topic but I hate the way classes are in Borderlands 2.. gun proficiencies being gone really hurt diversity, and even class diversity.. BL1 was much better in this area

I want a full AA game thats a TPRPGshooter with co-op and even competitive mp... Something similar to Team Fortress in third person would be AMAZING!!!!

I also realize Fuse is coming up kind of interested has kind of what I want and Insomniac are solid devs.. Resistance 3 and the Ratchet games dating back to ps2 are top games.. But overall the game switch of styles has me sketchy.. Its going to be insomniacs first IP they truly own so I think they will give it everything they got
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2Darkneo20Posted 2/10/2013 11:54:10 PM
go play mass effect and be quite :P your dream game has been made as well as its 2 sequels already
---
Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz ASUS EAH DIRECTCU 5850 1gig Asus Crosshair Formula 3 790FX WD Caviar 1TB HDD Coolermaster HAF 932 XFX Modular 750watt PSU
#3shawnmckPosted 2/11/2013 12:00:54 AM
What about RE: Operation Raccoon City ?
Doesn't it have class based characters ?
While there are no RPG elements, you do collect points that are converted to money, which is then used to purchase weapons.
And it does offer skills that can be leveled up.
Plus, its co-op.
#4velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:06:08 AM
shawnmck posted...
What about RE: Operation Raccoon City ?
Doesn't it have class based characters ?
While there are no RPG elements, you do collect points that are converted to money, which is then used to purchase weapons.
And it does offer skills that can be leveled up.
Plus, its co-op.

bad bad game :( I said Team Fortress 2 quality not MoH Warfighter
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#5Rapid_PowerPosted 2/11/2013 5:28:37 AM
Defiance?
---
Whythefat: "DDR, I notice your karma is 567, That's 5+6+7=18, 18 plus your IQ is 19, There were 19 hijackers on 911... You are a terrorist!"
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 2/11/2013 5:33:06 AM
Rapid_Power posted...
Defiance?

That game's baffling me. Looks like it might be... fun.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/11/2013 5:34:59 AM
There's Monday night combat. Not a RPG, but it's quite good
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#8pothocketPosted 2/11/2013 5:37:03 AM
Gun proficiency's being gone HELPS diversity. HELPS. Players are no longer tied down to a single type of gun.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#9memphis12Posted 2/11/2013 5:39:38 AM
Shadowrun Returns, although co-op us unknown. But could be what you're looking for.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'