This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NCAA Football or Madden?

#1Maberz123Posted 2/11/2013 4:18:00 AM
I've been looking at getting a new American Football (yes, I'm English, that's what we call it) game for a while but haven't played any in years. I was just wondering which would be the overall better game to go for. I don't necessarily need the latest version as roster isn't hugely important to me. Which would be the best game from the last couple of years to get my hands on?

Thanks in advance for the advice
---
The only thing that's left to do is live
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 2/11/2013 4:20:38 AM
Maberz123 posted...
I've been looking at getting a new American Football (yes, I'm English, that's what we call it) game for a while but haven't played any in years. I was just wondering which would be the overall better game to go for. I don't necessarily need the latest version as roster isn't hugely important to me. Which would be the best game from the last couple of years to get my hands on?

Thanks in advance for the advice

Everyone outside of North America calls it that, no need to specify.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/11/2013 6:14:17 AM
Well...do you like college football or NFL?
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4Maberz123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:03:37 AM
I enjoy the sport as a whole, however don't get any exposure to College Football. I mainly would like to know which game has the better content and the most enjoyable gameplay as the last Madden I played (can't remember which one, was a few years back) just sucked. Has the series improved much, or is NCAA the better game as a whole?
---
The only thing that's left to do is live
#5Chewy247Posted 2/11/2013 7:58:19 AM
Madden 13 was one of my favorite games last year, I honestly couldn't put it down for 2 weeks. The franchise and create a player modes were great. I haven't played NCAA in a long time but I can safely reccommend Madden 13.
---
#TimesUpPunk
#6CapwnDPosted 2/11/2013 8:09:04 AM
Not sure about newer games, but the difference on College to Madden always used to be runs. Do you like more of a running game? Then go with college. If you like passing go with madden.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh