This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are There Any Game Sales Charts?

#1OKRecords1138Posted 2/11/2013 12:15:16 PM
I'm looking for an online chart that would tell me how many copies of any one particular game sold for the Xbox 360. Does anyone know of where I can find something like this? I'm basically just trying to see how popular some of the games were based on the number of "new" units they sold.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#2HaloODSTDPosted 2/11/2013 12:21:51 PM
vgchartz
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#3OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:24:19 PM
Thanks, but this chart doesn't look very useful. Several games are missing. Anyone know of any others?
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#4all_that_juicePosted 2/11/2013 12:35:18 PM
Why are you concerned with sales numbers? Do you own stock in any of the game companies? Psssh! Gamers these days.... So concerned about what others think, so concerned with fitting into the crowd. How about just playing what you want, huh? That's what the true gamers did in the old days. We didn't have "reviews," "video game websites," or "vgchartz" to tell us what to buy. If we were interested in a game, and we liked what we saw/demoed in the game stores, what was on the cover/back of the box, what we played during the rental, etc. we just bought it. We didn't need anyone else's seal of approval. Ahhh... I miss those days.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#5OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:08:28 PM
Why are you lecturing me? None of what you said pertains to ANY of the reasons I'm looking for the sales numbers of games. Furthermore, why would it even matter to you? You clearly have nothing to contribute to my topic, so take your soap box and hit the road!
---
#6TheBlueStigPosted 2/11/2013 1:23:39 PM
OKRecords1138 posted...
Several games are missing.

Such as?

I've never found any "missing games" on that site.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#7SparkItUpPosted 2/11/2013 1:25:54 PM
all_that_juice posted...
Why are you concerned with sales numbers? Do you own stock in any of the game companies? Psssh! Gamers these days.... So concerned about what others think, so concerned with fitting into the crowd. How about just playing what you want, huh? That's what the true gamers did in the old days. We didn't have "reviews," "video game websites," or "vgchartz" to tell us what to buy. If we were interested in a game, and we liked what we saw/demoed in the game stores, what was on the cover/back of the box, what we played during the rental, etc. we just bought it. We didn't need anyone else's seal of approval. Ahhh... I miss those days.

---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#8D_GryphonPosted 2/11/2013 1:26:49 PM
HaloODSTD posted...
vgchartz

This is your best bet.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makswxJyQk1qg4blro1_500.gif
#9OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:33:43 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...
Several games are missing.

Such as?

I've never found any "missing games" on that site.

Didn't see Fatal Intertia specifically.
---
#10squarex8264Posted 2/11/2013 1:34:22 PM
The best bet is to look up earning reports for whatever company published the game and see if they list sales numbers for that quarter of units shipped.
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade