This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are There Any Game Sales Charts?

#11SheepinatorPosted 2/11/2013 1:36:01 PM
vgchartz guesses, but it's probably your best and quickest option anyway. The NPD publishes the top ten sellers each month for the US market, but they no longer publish unit sales. You may find those on neogaf each month. For anything outside the top ten in the US, or European figures, good luck finding those.

Most publishers talk up their sell-in (i.e. sold to retail) of their big games at each quarterly earnings. Then you'd need to know the average selling price. For instance GTAIV has amazing sales figures but nearly half of those were probably at discounted prices, many at $20, so you can't just take the publishers sales figure and assume they all sold for $60.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#12TheBlueStigPosted 2/11/2013 1:37:35 PM(edited)
OKRecords1138 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...
Several games are missing.

Such as?

I've never found any "missing games" on that site.

Didn't see Fatal Intertia specifically.

It's there, it's a bug in the page display, 0.12 million globally, or 120,000 copies on the 360, nothing listed for the PS3.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#13OKRecords1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:38:47 PM
Ah, okay. Must have missed it. I'll give the page another shot.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com