This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A person who plays as a mage in a first run of an rpg is a coward irl?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A person who plays as a mage in a first run of an rpg is a coward irl?

User Info: dannyaq

dannyaq
3 years ago#41
i would think the opposite, mages have no armor.

that is a good psychological/sociological question though, is there a correlation between prefered character type and type of person.
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't

User Info: LotrMorgoth

LotrMorgoth
3 years ago#42
so everyone pick from a list whether you prefer mage/ archer (range)/ or warrior or the various mixes of those categories

and then everyone take the MBTI and we will see
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4

User Info: Theofratos

Theofratos
3 years ago#43
hak145 posted...
what the hell goes through these people's minds when making topics such as this?

Seriously.
PSN = Theofratos

User Info: Nevercomingdown

Nevercomingdown
3 years ago#44
Idk I like playing as a Mage.

Mostly because the traditional mage used to be hardest to use, but with biggest payoff. Weak in the beginning but strongest in the end. Also I mean, casting magic is a bit more interesting than hitting things with conventional weapons.
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A person who plays as a mage in a first run of an rpg is a coward irl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived