This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever get around to replaying games?

#11dark_shardPosted 2/11/2013 1:20:29 PM
I have an enormous backlog of 60+ games, and I still replay games. It all depends on what I'm feeling like playing at the time.
---
http://amuletsandale.blogspot.com/
GT: darkshardx
#12foodeater4Posted 2/11/2013 1:27:51 PM
Maybe I shouldnt say enough good games, I should rephrase that too, theres not enough games I'm interested in.
#13JenniferTatePosted 2/11/2013 2:03:57 PM
All the time. I don't have a backlog and I only pick up a few games a year, leaving me plenty of time to master the games I do have.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#14nimseyPosted 2/11/2013 2:14:04 PM
The majority of my playtime is taken up by replaying games, always has been. In fact, the only reason we still have our old blue iMac is so I can pull it out once or twice a year to play The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime.
---
www.delicious6.com
#15vigorm0rtisPosted 2/11/2013 2:15:28 PM
I replay almost everything I buy.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#16whiteboygenePosted 2/11/2013 2:22:49 PM
Off the top of my head, I usually replay the following games once every few years.

Half Life
Half Life 2
Hitman Blood Money
GTA IV + Episodes
Red Dead Redemption
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
#17SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/11/2013 2:42:20 PM
i have a backlog of 30 or more games mostly because of playing multiplayer games and replaying my games.

Dues exHR - 2nd run
Crysis - 6 th run
Gears of war - 4x
Dead space 2 - 2nd run
Darksiders - 2nd run cutting into my Darksiders 2 time
Rage - 2nd run
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#18glassghost0Posted 2/11/2013 2:56:51 PM(edited)
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
foodeater4 posted...
Yep, theres not enough good new games out to keep me going year round. I'm going to replay for the 3rd time Deus Ex and work on pacifist and foxiest achievements starting tonight. Ive also replayed RE5 this year so far. I'm also getting the itch start replaying ME series again soon, maybe when the final DLC comes out. I also am kinda getting itch to replay some old tomb raiders with the new one coming but I dont I'll have time. Playing to the new TR still might make me wanan go back and replay the olds for nostaliga.

Splinter Cell Blacklist - Apr 1

Yeaah, Blacklist doesn't come out until August
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#19Big FanPosted 2/11/2013 3:16:32 PM
Depends on the game really.
DNF 2x
Dead Space 2, 3x
Gears of War 4x
Gears 2, 2x
Gears 3, 3x

Technically even tho it's multi, I've ran through all the L4D2 campaigns a number of times
---
GT: Code XxX
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/recitedsilence
#20randomweirdoPosted 2/11/2013 3:19:50 PM
dark_shard posted...
I have an enormous backlog of 60+ games, and I still replay games. It all depends on what I'm feeling like playing at the time.

If 60+ is enormous, I wonder what my 140+ backlog is.