This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which type of game do you prefer most?

#11glassghost0Posted 2/11/2013 2:23:10 PM
darkhare posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Neither, I like Aquarium simulators that aren't realistic or cartoonish

when does sarcasm become clique? only the goldfish knows...

cliche?
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#12Arucard05Posted 2/11/2013 2:23:44 PM
What is Deadly Premonition?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#13darkhare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:24:42 PM
glassghost0 posted...
darkhare posted...
glassghost0 posted...

cliche?

cool a goldfish with spellcheck :)
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#14JenniferTatePosted 2/11/2013 2:25:18 PM
darkhare posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
I like serious fantasy/fiction with just enough realism to ground me while still suspending my disbelief.

nope sorry, you only get the two choices.

Well, how do I interpret your declaration of serious/realism? Does it include the plausible and worn, lived in sci fi of a William Gibson or Philip K. Dick novel as opposed to the wild fantasy of Star Wars, or are you talking strictly pure reality?

Is Assassin's Creed 2 realism or fantasy in it's execution? It seems pretty grounded in it's Ezio portions, allowing for the historical tweaks and whole secondary story.

Is Grand Theft Auto serious realism, or does running amok take it out of contention, and you mean something like The Getaway?
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#15vigorm0rtisPosted 2/11/2013 2:26:14 PM
Arucard05 posted...

Deadly Premonition.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#16glassghost0Posted 2/11/2013 2:27:13 PM
darkhare posted...
glassghost0 posted...
darkhare posted...
glassghost0 posted...

cliche?

cool a goldfish with spellcheck :)

It's not spell check when you used the wrong word
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#17darkhare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:27:52 PM
AlkalineKitten posted...
darkhare posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
I like serious fantasy/fiction with just enough realism to ground me while still suspending my disbelief.

Well, how do I interpret your declaration of serious/realism? Does it include the plausible and worn, lived in sci fi of a William Gibson or Philip K. Dick novel as opposed to the wild fantasy of Star Wars, or are you talking strictly pure reality?

Is Assassin's Creed 2 realism or fantasy in it's execution? It seems pretty grounded in it's Ezio portions, allowing for the historical tweaks and whole secondary story.

Is Grand Theft Auto serious realism, or does running amok take it out of contention, and you mean something like The Getaway?

while reading your post, in my head i heard a chic talking. should i stop drinking beer during the afternoon?

---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#18JenniferTatePosted 2/11/2013 2:38:16 PM
I suppose my voice carries well in my writing.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm honestly curious so I can give you an answer. Are the Witcher and Skyrim serious? That's how I lean.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#19darkhare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:42:51 PM
darkhare posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
darkhare posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...

while reading your post, in my head i heard a chic talking. should i stop drinking beer during the afternoon?.

AlkalineKitten posted...
I suppose my voice carries well in my writing.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm honestly curious so I can give you an answer. Are the Witcher and Skyrim serious? That's how I lean.

lol you thought this topic through much more than myself, ill have to get back to ya on that one :)
---
#20Arucard05Posted 2/11/2013 2:44:44 PM
Arucard05 posted...

Deadly Premonition.

Ok. Then I vote that.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.