This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would you like games that...

#11Dragon NexusPosted 2/11/2013 2:00:29 PM
people seriously wouldnt be interested in this? like a game that taught the person how to be manager of running a fast food place

Aaannnnnnnnd suddenly this topic whiffs of troll.
Interesting to see Darkhare derail his *own* topic.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#12darkhare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:01:41 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
people seriously wouldnt be interested in this? like a game that taught the person how to be manager of running a fast food place

Aaannnnnnnnd suddenly this topic whiffs of troll.
Interesting to see Darkhare derail his *own* topic.

lol i was just giving a example of a game that would teach a real world skill but still trying to keep it entertaining! how is this de-railing?
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#13SunDevil77Posted 2/11/2013 2:11:24 PM
I'd love to have a murder simulator.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#14darkhare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:13:40 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

thats why we call you bag, cause you never get rid of the baggage.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#15JKSonicPosted 2/11/2013 2:26:33 PM
You know, people might scoff at something like this but think about The Sims. All you do...ALL YOU DO...(well in the earlier games) is manage somebody's life. Everything from their pee schedule to bathing to making it to work on time. You describe The Sims to somebody and it sounds like a crappy game...if somebody did it right a "teaching" type game could definitely work.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#16SunDevil77Posted 2/11/2013 2:36:17 PM
darkhare posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

thats why we call you bag, cause you never get rid of the baggage.

Who is "we"?
You?
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.