This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People do know that you can be tracked by your Cell Phone right?Xbox related

#1zerooo0Posted 2/11/2013 4:47:46 PM
Why are people nervous about it with Kinect 2.0? No need to be worried, at least until OFFICIAL reports are mentioned from MS themselves.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2AbstraktProfSC2Posted 2/11/2013 4:49:43 PM
just dont pull out those top secret government documents and keep your plans to murder the president on the dl
people with kinect are the most likely to have those two things according to a recent study
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#3spartansbrotherPosted 2/11/2013 5:08:18 PM
luckily i have neither of those things and i just finished my top secret plan to blow up the white house
---
*wipes brown*
#4Killah PriestPosted 2/11/2013 5:09:22 PM
thats why I leave my cellphone at home when I'm conducting shady business.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/11/2013 5:12:44 PM
If Microsoft really watched what I do behind closed doors...well, I pity anyone who has to see that.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6Luthor_Posted 2/11/2013 5:15:35 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
If Microsoft really watched what I do behind closed doors...well, I pity anyone who has to see that.

I'd consider them lucky. ;) ;) ;)
---
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof
#7The DevourerPosted 2/11/2013 5:16:46 PM
Just because you can be tracked on your cell phone doesn't mean people want to be tracked and monitored on other things?

Just because one thing can do it doesn't mean I want to welcome more doing it.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:40:31 PM
The Devourer posted...
Just because you can be tracked on your cell phone doesn't mean people want to be tracked and monitored on other things?

Just because one thing can do it doesn't mean I want to welcome more doing it.

You also know they can track your Laptop/PC/Tablet right? The Government can track almost anything electronic that has some sort of access to online interactions. They probably already can track you through your Xbox, PS3, Wii U, and maybe even the Wii.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#9TheBlueStigPosted 2/11/2013 5:43:14 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Why are people nervous about it with Kinect 2.0? No need to be worried, at least until OFFICIAL reports are mentioned from MS themselves.

There's a difference between tracking where you are and looking right into your living room, scanning your faces and every object in the room and forcing you to pay an individual fee for everyone in the room at the time.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#10spartansbrotherPosted 2/14/2013 4:06:05 PM
put black tape over the camera

problem...solved

muahahahaha
---
*wipes brown*