This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Going to have to rent movies and watch them under a blanket on 360's successor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Going to have to rent movies and watch them under a blanket on 360's successor?

User Info: jesse7150

jesse7150
3 years ago#1
"but could also be related to a recently-patented Microsoft system for monitoring and maybe even charging users based on who is watching what. "

from the kotaku article on the front of their page.

http://kotaku.com/5982986/we-know-all-about-the-next-xbox-from-someone-who-says-theyve-got-one

so me and my friends will have to chill under IR proof blankies when we watch Twilight 6?
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
3 years ago#2
I've got a bridge to sell you.
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.

User Info: Famished_Corpse

Famished_Corpse
3 years ago#3
I'm sure tin foil hats will be sufficient in deflecting the signal.
Darkness unfolds upon the earth, Each day another loss -
Hunted each and everyone, All the bodies left to rot in the sun

jesse7150
3 years ago#4
the new kinect could decide for you that you couldn't play M games if you were tiny. Sorry little people.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
3 years ago#5
or just face you kinect to the wall.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

jesse7150
3 years ago#6
Why would a movie play if no one is watching it? It would probably pause for your bathroom break like Dance Central.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Going to have to rent movies and watch them under a blanket on 360's successor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived