This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A good stealth game? (that's not Dishonored, Hitman, or SC Conviction...)

#1BronxstaPosted 2/11/2013 10:25:24 PM
So me and the Witcher 2 aren't working out so I'm looking for a good game in one of my favorite genre

Already have Conviction and Mark of the Ninja. Don't have enough for Dishonored right now. Not any AC or Batman games, not Deus Ex, already have those for PS3

Any suggestions for good stealth games on 360? I prefer shadow-based Splinter Cell-style stealth and in-plain-sight Blood Money-style stealth.
#2jsplisimPosted 2/11/2013 10:28:45 PM
If you haven't played them, the MGS: HD Collection is entertaining.
---
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!
#3majinbuu58Posted 2/11/2013 10:29:15 PM
Bronxsta posted...
So me and the Witcher 2 aren't working out so I'm looking for a good game in one of my favorite genre

Already have Conviction and Mark of the Ninja. Don't have enough for Dishonored right now. Not any AC or Batman games, not Deus Ex, already have those for PS3

Any suggestions for good stealth games on 360? I prefer shadow-based Splinter Cell-style stealth and in-plain-sight Blood Money-style stealth.

None of these are stealth. Hitman and Splinter cell are the only ones out there. Tenchu Z is damn good too.
#4majinbuu58Posted 2/11/2013 10:29:31 PM
jsplisim posted...

This too. I forgot about the collection.
#5ukokira1Posted 2/11/2013 10:33:04 PM
jsplisim posted...

---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#6oasisbeyondPosted 2/11/2013 10:37:14 PM
Try Deus Ex... Some Good Stealth.
#7Bronxsta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:40:29 PM
Played Snake Eater way back, actually was the first PS2 game I actually completed but a MGS game isn't what I'm looking for.

IMO (loved MGS4 and Snake Eater) MGS isn't true stealth. It is just too easy to play action-style. Personally I prefer Splinter Cell; creeping through the shadows is what I consider pure stealth. Too bad most games have abandoned that light-shadows based stealth

So basically any good stealth games similar to SC or Hitman Blood Money (not Absolution)
#8Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/11/2013 10:41:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/11/2013 10:42:34 PM
Pardon the whisky, I didn't read where you already said you had Mark of the Ninja.

Carry on.
---
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.
#10CyricsServantPosted 2/11/2013 10:43:49 PM
While they're not pure stealth experiences, Far Cry 3 and Hotline Miami can be played stealthily.