This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I heard Revengeance will only be about 5 hours long...

#31SoincMetalPosted 2/12/2013 12:34:59 PM(edited)
GGearX posted...
I looked at your username. I gasped. I looked closer. I said "WTF" . I squinted. Then I noticed.
Your username is named after metal sonic! But you are called sonic metal. You messed up on your name lol.

Haha yea I f'd up a long time ago. I could never spell that well hahaha. Funny story BTW i've been told by a couple people also teachers that I might suffer from Dyslexia. In short I have all the correct letters for the word i want, they're just out of place but i can read it as it's normal. I knew i had it when I was like a freshman in High School, they was the paper that had all f'd up words purposely but i read it perfectly before anyone else did LMAO.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#32GGearXPosted 2/12/2013 12:38:16 PM
SoincMetal posted...
GGearX posted...
I looked at your username. I gasped. I looked closer. I said "WTF" . I squinted. Then I noticed.
Your username is named after metal sonic! But you are called sonic metal. You messed up on your name lol.

Haha yea I f'd up a long time ago. I could never spell that well hahaha. Funny story BTW i've been told by a couple people also teachers that I might suffer from Dyslexia. In short I have all the correct letters for the word i want, they're just out of place but i can read it as it's normal. I knew i had it when I was like a freshman in High School, they was the paper that had all f'd up words purposely but i read it perfectly before anyone else did LMAO.

Lol. So you see your username as normal? How about the way I type? Can your read that. I'm so homy
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#33velvet_hammerPosted 2/12/2013 12:39:18 PM
AlkalineKitten posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
game is NOT only 5 hours.. P* producer even came out and said the game is way longer then that.. Only trolls and the misinformed think its 5 hours... Its a lot longer so cheer up

What's the verdict on Sunny's "secret character" status? Was she just a surprise supporting member, or do you think she'll be like Jeanne or Marionette?

a big story arc I would think. shes probably the only one who can really connect with Raiden especially with his Rip the Jacker side. I dont see them throwing her in there just for a cameo not after playing MGS4.

Anyways main game will about 9-11 hours of real time to complete. Then theres all the extras and Gray Fox etc etc.. Another good thing is the first reviews have leaked, 9,9,9,10,8.5,8.5.. EVERY review has highly praised the gameplay and fun factor
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#34GGearXPosted 2/12/2013 12:41:28 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
game is NOT only 5 hours.. P* producer even came out and said the game is way longer then that.. Only trolls and the misinformed think its 5 hours... Its a lot longer so cheer up

What's the verdict on Sunny's "secret character" status? Was she just a surprise supporting member, or do you think she'll be like Jeanne or Marionette?

a big story arc I would think. shes probably the only one who can really connect with Raiden especially with his Rip the Jacker side. I dont see them throwing her in there just for a cameo not after playing MGS4.

Anyways main game will about 9-11 hours of real time to complete. Then theres all the extras and Gray Fox etc etc.. Another good thing is the first reviews have leaked, 9,9,9,10,8.5,8.5.. EVERY review has highly praised the gameplay and fun factor

About how long is this before MGS4. I heard it was a prequel. I haven't followed this game that much.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#35velvet_hammerPosted 2/12/2013 12:45:02 PM
GGearX posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
AlkalineKitten posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

About how long is this before MGS4. I heard it was a prequel. I haven't followed this game that much.

its 4 years after mgs4.. so it does ruin Raidens happy ending in MGS4.. But they gave a good reason why to do it after MGS4 and not between mgs2 and mgs4.. If you do it between you already have a start and an end.. They wanted a lil more freedom for where things go..

In the end I hope Raiden gets his happy ending, if you know his story he never had a child hood and was born as a child soldier.. Poor guy
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#36SoincMetalPosted 2/12/2013 12:45:45 PM
GGearX posted...
Lol. So you see your username as normal? How about the way I type? Can your read that. I'm so homy

No well sometimes lol, but I know it's wrong so i corrected in my sig. I never try to misspell is just happens cause my brain i guess.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#37popping4itPosted 2/12/2013 3:21:53 PM
revengence is going to review poorly i think it involves too many inputs for the brain dead journalists.
---
Ravens WORLD Champions, Flacco = ELITE
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#38RanmaRanmaPosted 2/13/2013 12:19:40 AM
popping4it posted...
revengence is going to review poorly i think it involves too many inputs for the brain dead journalists.

Bayonetta and Starcraft 2 both reviewed very well, and that's two quick examples of deep games that were given good scores.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#39PixelDaemonPosted 2/13/2013 12:37:45 AM
Lots of misinformation in this topic.

Whether or not that picture is real, not sure. However, I do know that MGR only counts your fastest times. So, you could spend half an hour trying to beat a level, beat it in 10 minutes on your last run, and it would only count the quickest time. This is why it appears to be five hours, if that screenshot is real.
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#40scoobydoobydontPosted 2/13/2013 12:40:00 AM
That's 4 and 3/4 hours longer than I can stomach. Demo was horrible.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.