This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?
3 years ago#1
well, do ya? - Results (1390 votes)
More
12.95% (180 votes)
Less
60.43% (840 votes)
about the same.
23.45% (326 votes)
I'm not sure.
3.17% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I definitely seen a drop in gaming, I'm lucky to get an hour in during the weekdays. :/
I miss the times of gaming 10-2am with afternoon classes, ugh so relaxing..
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
3 years ago#2
Ageism at its finest.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
3 years ago#3
Yeah cuz a 21 year old is a in the same group of a 30 O_o.
3 years ago#4
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.
Signature pending mod approval.
3 years ago#5
I work from home and on my own schedule, so I game when I want. I prefer to game at night from 11-4ish.
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
3 years ago#6
I start work around 2pm so have the morning to sort what ever around the house and play games.
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
3 years ago#7
Did not actually vote in the poll, because I'm well over 30 years old.
But I will post a comment....

I'm 42 and play more games.
I have less time, but there are more choices & more varied games to choose from now more than ever before....and that includes more genres being supported.

Some people like to piss & moan about there being too many FPS games and that they are squeezing out competition, but that is not true.
The FPS genre may be the most popular & the most supported, but there are still a lot more RPGS, JRPGS, Action, Beat-em-Up, Racing, Fighting, etc...now than ever before.

So I have way more options and a lot more games now...but on the flip side, it means I have a pretty big back-log too.

So in terms of variety, I play MORE.
In terms of hours spent playing them, I would say its less.
3 years ago#8
WOAH ODSTD. I thought you were younger. You certainly act like it.
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
3 years ago#9
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
3 years ago#10
GGearX posted...
WOAH ODSTD. I thought you were younger. You certainly act like it.

I'm 25 LOL XD :D :P
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived