This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 2/12/2013 10:57:38 AM
well, do ya? - Results (1390 votes)
More
12.95% (180 votes)
Less
60.43% (840 votes)
about the same.
23.45% (326 votes)
I'm not sure.
3.17% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I definitely seen a drop in gaming, I'm lucky to get an hour in during the weekdays. :/
I miss the times of gaming 10-2am with afternoon classes, ugh so relaxing..
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#2memphis12Posted 2/12/2013 10:59:25 AM
Ageism at its finest.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#3oasisbeyondPosted 2/12/2013 11:01:01 AM
Yeah cuz a 21 year old is a in the same group of a 30 O_o.
#4CaseyJonezPosted 2/12/2013 11:04:46 AM(edited)
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.
---
Signature pending mod approval.
#5JenniferTatePosted 2/12/2013 11:10:07 AM
I work from home and on my own schedule, so I game when I want. I prefer to game at night from 11-4ish.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#6OverburdenedPosted 2/12/2013 11:18:04 AM
I start work around 2pm so have the morning to sort what ever around the house and play games.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#7shawnmckPosted 2/12/2013 11:25:07 AM
Did not actually vote in the poll, because I'm well over 30 years old.
But I will post a comment....

I'm 42 and play more games.
I have less time, but there are more choices & more varied games to choose from now more than ever before....and that includes more genres being supported.

Some people like to piss & moan about there being too many FPS games and that they are squeezing out competition, but that is not true.
The FPS genre may be the most popular & the most supported, but there are still a lot more RPGS, JRPGS, Action, Beat-em-Up, Racing, Fighting, etc...now than ever before.

So I have way more options and a lot more games now...but on the flip side, it means I have a pretty big back-log too.

So in terms of variety, I play MORE.
In terms of hours spent playing them, I would say its less.
#8GGearXPosted 2/12/2013 11:31:01 AM
WOAH ODSTD. I thought you were younger. You certainly act like it.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#9whiteboygenePosted 2/12/2013 11:33:09 AM
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 847
#10HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:34:56 AM
GGearX posted...
WOAH ODSTD. I thought you were younger. You certainly act like it.

I'm 25 LOL XD :D :P
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student