This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

#101darklyger64Posted 2/12/2013 6:16:33 PM
22, And I've been playing less games.

I tend to like more casual games than games that takes a long time to beat or some hardcore games.
Idk, I don't really have time to give to games that needs a lot of time to beat, such as skyrim and etc. I probably won't feel the immersible feeling that I was probably meant to feel, thus, as of lately, I tend to only play League of Legends(1 game per day[except weekends]) or facebook games (sadly).
#102AnonymousLonerPosted 2/12/2013 6:21:09 PM
Less.

Gotta make a living and spend all my spare time in developing a (hopefully, successful) game myself so that I can have a job I don't hate, a job of self-employment.
---
"You can get can flipped just as easily in low-sec or null-sec as you can in high-sec. Think about it for a moment before you type." - pyber80
#103SgtBass8705Posted 2/12/2013 6:34:26 PM
whiteboygene posted...
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.

When I was 20 I was married owned 2 cars, a house, and made anywhere from 4,000 - 8,000 a month my wife made 2,500 to 3,200 a month. I had an Associates degree in Criminal Justice, and she was high school educated. People like you are ignorant. Plenty of people in that age range have connections with people that allows them to make great livings.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#104renzsweetPosted 2/12/2013 6:43:50 PM
I work from home and on my own schedule, so I game when I want. I prefer to game at night from 11-4ish.

Same, but I have had insomnia for almost 40 years and my wife spoils me. During my study dry spells, I game from 18-42 hours with very little stretch breaks.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#105xChaosLordxPosted 2/12/2013 6:49:49 PM
I'm 30 and I had to find another hobby due to lack of interesting games to play. Trolling facebook, twitter, etc is pretty entertaining.
#106xChaosLordxPosted 2/12/2013 6:52:53 PM
SgtBass8705 posted...
whiteboygene posted...
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.

When I was 20 I was married owned 2 cars, a house, and made anywhere from 4,000 - 8,000 a month my wife made 2,500 to 3,200 a month. I had an Associates degree in Criminal Justice, and she was high school educated. People like you are ignorant. Plenty of people in that age range have connections with people that allows them to make great livings.

So using the top 1% of 20 year old income earners really proves a point?
#107leon_bladePosted 2/12/2013 6:56:09 PM
been a long time since I made a comment on here but what the hell ill throw my chips in this topic

26 myself I find that my gaming is going down due to the fact that my life tends to get busy, I still play couple hours in the morning on a busy day to chill myself but if I get free time I do laze out with good games lol,

The thing I am noticing is that I'm hording games now cause I don't have the time to blitz through them like I use to. But I still love games to death ^_^
#108xChaosLordxPosted 2/12/2013 6:59:29 PM
In this economy a Masters Degree in English might get you a cashier job at Walmart, and maybe even a lead position after 2 years. Ask my cousin, lol.

These 18-20 year olds have been spoon fed the idea that all they gotta do is go to college and get a degree in something and success will just fall right in their lap. Unless you are the luckiest SOB in the world, life doesn't work like that.
#109Kikara13Posted 2/12/2013 7:14:52 PM
SgtBass8705 posted...
whiteboygene posted...
CaseyJonez posted...

and you spend your time on Gamefaqs...? your comment was bull to begin with, but this just proves that you are a complete liar
---
Bored
#110Kou-NurasakaPosted 2/12/2013 7:26:31 PM
It depends. ON the days I work and when I was taking classes (I'm currently waiting for graduation / currently working on grad school applications) I tended to game much less than I did in high school. I still tend to game quite a bit in the nights after work, but I find I'm taking less time to game and doing other hobbies such as reading comics.

I tend to play fewer games, but for longer ammounts of time. I'd much rather play something that will hold my attention for a long ammount of time than a short single player experiance anyway.