This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?
3 years ago#121
27 now, play about the same amount as I've ever done, several hours some days, not a single second other days.

The biggest difference now compared to 10 years ago would be that I now have so many games that I switch between games more often instead of deep diving into just one.

Back then I would play, for example, Final Fantasy VII, ONLY, for weeks, maybe even months, without playing any other games.

Now when I play games I usually play 6-8 different ones that I actively switch between regularly, sometimes I can play all of them in just one day, only playing for a short burst then on to the next one.

I also switch out games in the batch I'm playing, when I'm done with one or when I grow tired of one I switch it for something else while still playing the rest, so the list always changes.
Sometimes I even replace the entire list at the same time and just start playing a whole new group of games.

Right now I'm replaying a lot of classics because I've bought myself some nice RGB cables for my PS2 and GameCube for better image quality, a lot better than my old composite cables could ever deliver.

Final Fantasy VII, Granstream Saga, Armored Core 2, Armored Core Nine Breaker and Darkwatch.

Replaying and trying to through to the end for the first time:
Legaia 2 Duel Saga, Metroid Prime and Resident Evil Zero (almost at the end in Zero now, it's a lot shorter than the other two).
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
3 years ago#122
You just have so much less time as an adult.

lol, no.

Wait, f*** why the hell can I see an HaloOSTD topic... f***ing alt account why f***!
We were, of course, all ninjas
3 years ago#123
AlkalineKitten posted...
I work from home and on my own schedule, so I game when I want. I prefer to game at night from 11-4ish.

pretty much this but i usually get all my work done in the morning and then game the rest of the day.
If you are unable to sissy that walk, then at the very least, you must sissy that talk. -Rupaul
3 years ago#124
I play significantly less games now but it's definitely not because I don't want to be playing them. Just have other responsibilities that take priority. If I didn't have work and school, I'd be playing games much more frequently then I am now.
Currently playing: WoW Private server (Warsong 12x) -
-- Xbox Live Gamertag: RevenanceSLC
3 years ago#125
much less, being an rpg fan, i find myself losing interest really fast on good rpg and enjoying more games that doesnt require a lot of games (still full games, not crappy ios games), fighting games and action games are now my choice since they are easy to pick up and play
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
3 years ago#126
it does seem like i just dont find as much interest in games as i did before. where before i could play through an entire final fantasy game in one sitting, now i do one battle and just dont feel motivated to play after that.

than again i dont feel motivated to do almost anything i like to do so maybe its me :D
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For is morphing time!"
3 years ago#127
I'm 21 and in college, but I've been pretty consistent with how much I play and how many new games I get. I usually play more on the weekends now because of homework and labs, but the hours per week is roughly the same
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron
3 years ago#128
Less overall time but definitely more individual games.
--- - New gaming series
My podcast:
3 years ago#129
I'm 20 and i almost never play anymore. Used to play steam games , pc gaming, and occasionally the 360. Guess i just grew out of it or found to point to sometimes.
3 years ago#130
I find myself playing far less than I have in years and spend more time surfing the internet... go figure.
I have my G1...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived