This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

#131damionignisPosted 2/13/2013 12:40:24 AM
About the same. Before I spent time away from gaming doing things like school, homework, extracurriculars, exploring other hobbies. Now I spend time away from gaming at work or interacting with my partner, our child, or friends. Roughly the same amount of time. I still don't get in as much gaming as I'd like, but I still get more than I need.
---
Not changing this line until I decide I want to! (12/20/12)
#132feudelPosted 2/13/2013 12:48:18 AM
less but i see myself playing more but less obsessively.

i used to have a soul crushing MMO addiction for a few years
---
Now Playing: Halo Reach Dead Rising 2 and Sonic 4
#133Shadow_ZujedPosted 2/13/2013 12:55:00 AM
whiteboygene posted...
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? especially in this recession.

Me....
---
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
#134jing0000Posted 2/13/2013 12:57:53 AM
whiteboygene posted...
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.

In an area like mine you would not need car payments, perhaps their partners are gamers as well (happens rarely :P) two people sharing one apartment can split a bill if they both work the same hours, apartments around here are cheap enough that minimum wage can easily afford one and have breathing room left over, you could also replace car with moped, If not in school and just working full time that will still feed you and pay for some internet and gaming with two people more so.

I'm not saying this is likely, but it is possible, so much of that kind of argument depends on what area they are in, local stores/economy and exactly how much each individual needs.

as for TC's question though I'm nearly 22 and my gaming time has not changed either way..then again I was never a full time player either.
---
none
#135Shadow_ZujedPosted 2/13/2013 12:58:22 AM
And as far as answering the question I play a lot less. I only play when a few of my friends call me up and ask me to get on Xbox Live to play some Halo/CoD/whatever. Even then, I play a couple matches and am done.

I don't really play any single player games anymore because I start losing interest quickly and think of better things I could be doing.

When I was 6-17 years old I was playing quite a bit. 14-17 I was playing way too much. But thats all me and my friends really enjoyed doing.
---
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
#136Angeler88Posted 2/13/2013 3:04:48 AM
I turned 20 2 months ago and college has kept me from gaming T_T I have like 15 games I haven't even opened because of it, it's horrible tbh. lol

PS. I love Jessica Jung! :D SNSD FTW! lol
#137ThugETHPosted 2/13/2013 5:21:58 AM
I'm 35 but am lucky as I get to play 10 out of 12 hours a night when I'm on shifts at work as I'm the only person on the site most of the time.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#138Perfect LightPosted 2/13/2013 4:02:54 PM
Thug4L1fe posted...
I'm 35 but am lucky as I get to play 10 out of 12 hours a night when I'm on shifts at work as I'm the only person on the site most of the time.

Must be nice to have a completely pointless job.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#139TheFeshPincePosted 2/13/2013 4:33:09 PM
CaseyJonez posted...

lol
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#140TheFeshPincePosted 2/13/2013 4:35:17 PM
I play more games. I went out a lot when I was younger. Now, I don't feel like going out and realize how much gaming I missed.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?