This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adults 21-30 years old, do you notice yourself playing MORE or LESS videogames?

#41AWarAmp84Posted 2/12/2013 12:39:59 PM
GGearX posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
GGearX posted...
I make 150,000 a year. I run a mowing business, I'm a pool boy during the summer, and I have 3 houses for rent. And I'm only 23. I'm a hard worker.

I call bulls#*t. While I don't doubt that you're a hard worker, I find it hard to believe that you established a business from scratch all by yourself and now make $150,000 a year which is just YOUR salary alone all before the age of 23. You've definitely had some help in one way or another. Just be honest, you should really give credit where credit is due.

Ok I'll be honest... Here's the truth........ I did it all by myself.

(btw this is my imaginary life, I am anonymous and I can be whatever the hell I want to be . )

Right now I'm a singer. I earn 1 billion dollars a year. They call me. Justin Timberlake.

Ok then. Just keep bringing sexy back ok?
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#42HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 12:41:34 PM
Donomega posted...
I'm a little older then 20 but I only play less because of my job. And when I am off work I only play less because of my kids. Sad, I know.

Orrrr you and your kids can game togetherz?
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#43GGearXPosted 2/12/2013 12:45:02 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
GGearX posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
GGearX posted...
I make 150,000 a year. I run a mowing business, I'm a pool boy during the summer, and I have 3 houses for rent. And I'm only 23. I'm a hard worker.

I call bulls#*t. While I don't doubt that you're a hard worker, I find it hard to believe that you established a business from scratch all by yourself and now make $150,000 a year which is just YOUR salary alone all before the age of 23. You've definitely had some help in one way or another. Just be honest, you should really give credit where credit is due.

Ok I'll be honest... Here's the truth........ I did it all by myself.

(btw this is my imaginary life, I am anonymous and I can be whatever the hell I want to be . )

Right now I'm a singer. I earn 1 billion dollars a year. They call me. Justin Timberlake.

Ok then. Just keep bringing sexy back ok?

Check out my new album "The 20/20 Experience" coming March 15.
It is one of my greatest works yet.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#44HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 12:47:07 PM
GGearX posted...
Check out my new album "The 20/20 Experience" coming March 15.
It is one of my greatest works yet.

( -o-)
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#45randomweirdoPosted 2/12/2013 12:47:49 PM
Ah, I see, us 30+ folks don't count as adults then.
#46GGearXPosted 2/12/2013 12:52:07 PM
randomweirdo posted...
Ah, I see, us 30+ folks don't count as adults then.

Technically you are middle aged.
40 is grandpa status
and 50- is freedom status ( or whenever retirement is) I can't wait to get old and have some hot nurse scrub my back while I play the PS100 and the XCUBED and the Waggle
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#47CaseyJonezPosted 2/12/2013 1:00:52 PM
This is what is known as an over-reaction.

whiteboygene posted...
CaseyJonez posted...
Well.. some people who are 21 actually have their own apartment, jobs, bills, partners, and go to school 3-4 days a week.

Edit: I mean it's cool if your're a bum, living in your parents basement. Let's not knock TC for asking a reasonable question.

Really? Who's that? What 21 year old do you know that can afford an apartment, insurance payments, car payments, a partner, tuition, internet and cable service, and more, all on a job that requires only a high school education or two year degree? In which case, this 20-something Associates owner would (supposedly) be shoved directly into a job in which they can afford all of the above and still have time to make ****head remarks on the internet by the time they turn 21? You are so full of ****, kids like you on the internet are a dime a dozen. You just backed yourself into a corner and I'm very curious what you have to say about the matter, especially in this recession.

Whiteboygene, your comment is way out of line.

I can't speak for myself as I didn't move out until I was 23 and had finished my pre-apprenticeship courses. HOWEVER my two closest friends were out of of their parents house before 22.

This first moved out a 19, was attending University doing his Bachelor of Education, shared an apartment, had his own vehicle, and worked. Of course his student loan helped support him.

The other moved out at 21, was working towards going to med school, had a steady girlfriend, a job, volunteered at the local hospital one day a week, and had two part time jobs.

Like I said before (I'll admit that I'm paraphrasing greatly), just because you don't live your life this way, doesn't mean others don't. Now, let's all calm down.
---
Signature pending mod approval.
#48JamanjaxPosted 2/12/2013 1:04:42 PM(edited)
Collecting more, playing less.

Not that I'm all that content with playing less, I just don't have as much time as I used to.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#49Unsugarized_FooPosted 2/12/2013 1:17:10 PM
Less but not by choice. I cant find any games worth playing, but I play the crap out of games I do enjoy.
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#50Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/12/2013 1:35:41 PM
I buy more games/systems etc. now and have less time to play them - bad cycle lol.