This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Broken street date on Crysis 3

#1gudamanPosted 2/12/2013 4:02:28 PM
So i was at Target earlier and without even noticing i saw Crysis 3 there in the new release case.

I paid no mind to it as I'm not terribly interested in it right now but got home and started shopping on amazon and saw that they are still taking pre-orders...

So, it would appear that some or all of the Targets around here are breaking date and possibly don't realize it yet.

sorry to waste a new topic to post this tiny bit of info but i didn't know of another topic to bump the info in.
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#2Killah PriestPosted 2/12/2013 4:11:09 PM
not at my target

I was there today browsing games.

also might be one of those things where its on the shelf but if they try to ring it up it says they can't sell it until next week.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 2/12/2013 4:12:29 PM
My local Target breaks street all the time.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#4Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/12/2013 4:13:02 PM
Killah Priest posted...
not at my target

I was there today browsing games.

also might be one of those things where its on the shelf but if they try to ring it up it says they can't sell it until next week.

yep.. that's happened to me before.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#5Pr0ph37zPosted 2/12/2013 5:00:47 PM
Are you sure it was the physical game? Often they'll put a place card in there. If you were to try and buy it, it would be locked at the point of sales. You wouldn't be able to buy it anyways.
---
A1to10
XBox Live Tag: Pr0ph37z, PSN: USTanker85
#6gudaman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:02:47 PM
They had both, the pre-order ticket by the demo stations AND the game in the display case with about 4 copies behind it iirc (those could have been back stock of other games)
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.