This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you guys accepted MGR:Revengeance is the best action game since Bayonetta?

#51velvet_hammerPosted 2/13/2013 1:05:37 PM
lol at all the MGS and Bayonetta hate.. what games do Xbox players like that arnt shooters? Obviously not much since this genre with games like Bayo sell like crap on 360..

Bayonetta is a game play masterpiece.. LOL at not playing this game because you dont like the look of the witch or she uses her hair.. What terrible reasons to not play a game..

Anyways no one will know till MGR is out and played many times.. I dont see anything passing Bayonetta but I think MGR can be right there with it.. Not better but just as good or very near it.. Any of these would make a $100 purchase worth it
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#52MashYouGoodPosted 2/13/2013 1:53:00 PM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
It's not as good as Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1.

How many characters does this have? I doubt it has 20+ characters with unique combos and attacks.

/fix
#53foodeater4Posted 2/13/2013 2:18:33 PM
I enjoyed Metal Gears on the NES, but since Konami turned it into a poor mans Tom Clancy novel with to many long cut scenes and wierd japaneses stuff mixed in Ive basically lost all intrest in the series. I played the PS1 MGS and didnt really care for it.

I also am not a huge fan of action games, I played Bayonetta once and beat it,. completely enjoyed it, and but I have no desire to replay.

So I will not buy the next MG game.
#54RayzerTagPosted 2/13/2013 2:26:16 PM(edited)
Asura's Wrath is a better game than both Bayonetta and MGR, for all the right wrong reasons.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#55TrygonTBDPosted 2/13/2013 3:14:50 PM
RayzerTag posted...
Asura's Wrath is a better game than both Bayonetta and MGR, for all the right wrong reasons.

This is true. Also, see God Hand.
#56KtuluheroII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:27:19 PM(edited)
I enjoyed Metal Gears on the NES

u wot m8

QTE The Anime The Game isn't better than anything.
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
#57Damn_DeaditePosted 2/13/2013 10:57:56 PM
KtuluheroII posted...
So what would you call MGR or Bayonetta? And don't say "Action".

I will never call them Hack n' Slash. It just sounds way to primitive of a term. When I hear HnS I think of mindless button mashing, and that's not what those games are. I will always refer to them as Action games. Or if you want I can be "that guy" and call them CUHRAYZEE games.

If you think Bayonetta is a button masher... Well youre doing it wrong.

No one has said that about Bayonetta at all in this topic.

3rd post in the thread called Bayonetta MASHY. Open your eyes and pay attention.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#58ukokira1Posted 2/13/2013 11:52:00 PM
KtuluheroII posted...
So what would you call MGR or Bayonetta? And don't say "Action".

I will never call them Hack n' Slash. It just sounds way to primitive of a term. When I hear HnS I think of mindless button mashing, and that's not what those games are. I will always refer to them as Action games. Or if you want I can be "that guy" and call them CUHRAYZEE games.

If you think Bayonetta is a button masher... Well youre doing it wrong.

No one has said that about Bayonetta at all in this topic.

Hack and Slash is what Bayonetta and MGR technically Re.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.