This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So this is what gaming "journalism" has been reduced to.

#21randomweirdoPosted 2/13/2013 12:43:25 PM
Sheepinator posted...
Wait, we still have unbiased journalism anywhere?

Fixed that for you. Plenty of journalism, if you call journalism a biased reporting of only facts that support the reporter or publication's opinion.
#22pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:56:52 PM
Finished watching that video and yeah, they never stop whining about how the game looks via comparing a small demo to a full game. Great journalism guys!
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#23BingSanpaoPosted 2/13/2013 12:57:28 PM
Look, it's fine to have a differing opinion but you have to be ready to accept you may be in the minority in some cases. Heck I even enjoyed Too Human coop so I would know but if they don't want you to play SP then the mode shouldn't be available, it's what most people will play. And it clearly has issues.

http://kotaku.com/5983709/the-aliens-in-colonial-marines-are-so-stupid-you-dont-even-need-to-shoot-them?tag=aliens|-colonial-marines
#24ARsignal11Posted 2/13/2013 1:22:14 PM
pothocket posted...
ARsignal11 posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Colonial Marines suck. You keep defending below average games.

This. Look, you can say that professional reviews from gaming websites don't matter. And to a certain degree, I concur. But when ALL of them rate the game terribly, that in itself should give you some kind of idea of how the game is.

Sure, there will be people out there who will enjoy the game, but for the vast majority of people, the game is pretty terrible.

If you want an idea of how the game works in coop just read my review, it has information in it: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/65441773

Cool. I'm glad that you're enjoying it! As I said before, every game will have some people who will enjoy it. A lot of the media reviews are geared towards the general gamer population, who won't. Hence, why we have niche games and what not. As for me, I never really had interest in this game to begin with, so whether it's great or terrible is none of my concern.