This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No used games? What's next?

#1BraveDogBFGPosted 2/13/2013 9:34:42 AM
No used DVD's / BlueRay. DVD players will be required to have online connection. Oh, and everyone will have to sign up for Amazon Prime.

Library - burn it down. Hurts the sales of books and takes money out of the pocket of hard working authors. And college textbooks should always be bought brand new, even if there has been no change to calculus in 200 years.

Cars - the auto industry is struggling. I am sure that auto makers will make much better cars once their products cannot be resold at a lower price.

Craigslist? Outlawed.

Consignment sales for new parents? Eff them, they should buy their stuff new or their children should get nothing.
#2GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/13/2013 9:35:18 AM
J.G Wentworth
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3WiiLover94Posted 2/13/2013 9:37:51 AM
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
---
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420 - I'm slightly jaded after Borderlands 2.
#4darkharePosted 2/13/2013 9:42:27 AM
its still not definitive if used games are going to be blocked or not, what these topics amount too are people whinning and crying over rumors.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#5wing721Posted 2/13/2013 9:43:37 AM
Lost it at craigslist.
---
gt: Im Wingsauce
#6d3z1i0bPosted 2/13/2013 9:45:21 AM
If you have an annuity but you need cash now...
#7HighOnPhazonPosted 2/13/2013 9:46:45 AM
Call JG Wentworth... 877 Cash Now!!
---
GT: AncientToaster
Speak of the devil...and he shall appear
#8d3z1i0bPosted 2/13/2013 9:51:21 AM
They've helped thousands, they'll help you too...
#9BraveDogBFG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 9:52:06 AM
Its my money and I want it NOW!

And as far as the rumor mill, you think Microsoft doesn't keep their ear to the pavement about these things?

Or should we sit back and say "Yes sir, may I have another butthurt? Cause that would be just dandy!"
#10PStrifePosted 2/13/2013 10:07:08 AM
I am sick and tired of the online passes and dealing with annoying digital locks. This idea inevitably screws themselves, as I am too tired to put up with any other form of this crap in the future.

Too tired. Stop it. The nerds in charge of this industry clearly don't get the part where they are supposed to have a relationship with you, the consumer, all they want is to apparently troll you and your moneys instead.

The nerds in charge of this industry clearly do not value their relationships with the customers/consumers, so why should you? They just want to break up, since the relationship has become nothing more then one-sided financial trolling.

Doing that to someone isn't right in the real world, it shouldn't be considered alright with this hobby either. On top of that the newest problem is how they have become so cheap as of late, have you seen the crappy quality of game cases and manuals lately (reminiscent of cheapwad 90s Sega)? Seems like they want to also sell us on accepting their garbage practices on top of that.