This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No used games? What's next?

#11memphis12Posted 2/13/2013 11:16:13 AM
WiiLover94 posted...
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

So, who you gonna call?
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#12glassghost0Posted 2/13/2013 11:19:32 AM
More stupid rumors
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#13ballermat982Posted 2/13/2013 11:29:11 AM
Yea im not buying that rumor. Don't think microsoft or sony will be blocking used games.
#14SparkItUpPosted 2/13/2013 11:31:14 AM
memphis12 posted...
WiiLover94 posted...
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

So, who you gonna call?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMcbhn6Np0
---
Does a time ever come with men stop acting like boys?
#15ArkonBladePosted 2/13/2013 11:32:10 AM
I am betting you will need a XBL Gold sub just so you can play your games .Not just online but offline as well.. Also XBL Gold will jump to $100 a year.

Though this is more of a joke but i wouldn't be to shocked if MS one day did some thing like this or atleast tried to.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#16TheIastspartanPosted 2/13/2013 11:36:53 AM
And college textbooks should always be bought brand new, even if there has been no change to calculus in 200 years.

This already kind of happens at my college, since you're usually ****ed if you buy an older edition and the Prof assigns work from the text book problems.
#17darkharePosted 2/13/2013 11:40:24 AM
ArkonBlade posted...
I am betting you will need a XBL Gold sub just so you can play your games .Not just online but offline as well.. Also XBL Gold will jump to $100 a year.

Though this is more of a joke but i wouldn't be to shocked if MS one day did some thing like this or atleast tried to.

the always online thing i can see as being viable, but having to be constantly online doesnt necessarily mean your being forced to pay for gold as silver has online as well dont get the two confused.

Ms not allowing you to play used games unless you have a online connection might be something i can see them doing as a form of drm but it still hasnt been stated one way or another so no reason to get all upset just yet.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#18Super CreaturesPosted 2/13/2013 11:40:37 AM
BraveDogBFG posted...
No used games? What's next?

I don't know, maybe you rumormongers will quit treating 8 year old facts that had nothing come of them like it is breaking news.

How quickly people forget that Sony made moves to block used games on the PS3, and how it was believed to be 100%, without fail, absolutely, undeniably going to happen, only for those idiots to be quickly laughed at and proven wrong.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.