This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioshock Infinite Our Savior?

#1hak145Posted 2/13/2013 10:52:22 AM
Well after the string of disappointing games(MGR, Dead Space 3, Aliens Colonial Marines, Crysis 3) do you think Bioshock Infinite will make up for all that meh?

I certainly hope so.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#2d3z1i0bPosted 2/13/2013 10:53:04 AM
What kind of pet shop is open at this time of night?
The best damn pet shop in town
#3HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/13/2013 10:54:47 AM
Sure why not.
#4Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/13/2013 12:30:16 PM(edited)
I'm not even interested in it. Not only is there no way they can re-create the magic of the original, but I loved Rapture and I just find the setting of Infinite to be very uninteresting in comparison.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/13/2013 12:48:51 PM
Oh! So you've had enough time with Metal Gear and Crysis to judge them?! How are they??

Dead Space 3 is considered a great game to anyone who is able to accept change.

You have not played Aliens.

Bioshock will be good, though.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6DoukouPosted 2/13/2013 12:51:41 PM
Welcome to Bioshock, the best game on earth
Until Judgment day that is.

Is that how it goes in the trailer?
---
Don't read this sig.
#7Killah PriestPosted 2/13/2013 12:53:33 PM
Dead Space 3 is considered a great game to anyone who is able to accept change.

I respectfully disagree.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#8bluehat94Posted 2/13/2013 12:55:46 PM(edited)
Oh, I see that you are able to look into the future TC, in that case, can you tell me the winning powerball numbers? We should really make some actual use out of your amazing ability because you're squandering it on looking forward at the critical reactions to video games. Also, wouldn't you already know how things turn out with Infinite with your amazing powers of foresight?
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#9hak145(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:36:17 AM
with those titles i listed originality has been squandered. They all make up a big pile of meh when compared to there original games and other games, so yes they are disappointing. They don't stand out. Does that make them bad bad games? No, but point still stands. The least offensive of these titles is MGR since that at least makes up for Ninja Gaiden. I hope bioshock infinite with its drive to make something original will not be disappointing.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#10SunDevil77Posted 2/14/2013 6:39:47 AM
hak145 posted...
with those titles i listed originality has been squandered. They all make up a big pile of meh when compared to there original games and other games, so yes they are disappointing. They don't stand out. Does that make them bad bad games? No, but point still stands. The least offensive of these titles is MGR since that at least makes up for Ninja Gaiden. I hope bioshock infinite with its drive to make something original will not be disappointing.

But...you haven't played them.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.