This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF XBL Friends

#1RanmaRanmaPosted 2/13/2013 3:41:43 PM
Hey guys, looking to add some XBL friends, since many of my real friends have become too busy lately to play with.

Looking for people to play SFIV: AE 2012, Halo 4, Dark Souls, and whatever else with. Prefer someone who likes to play computer games too such as Path of Exile, Tera and Diablo 3. We could play those and chat through live. I have a decent number of other games as well, but I mostly play SF these days.

I'm 30, pretty laid back and funny. I also like anime and wrestling. Looking for gaming buds of any age, so long as you're mature, nice, talkative, and cooperative. I'm not into insulting others, being a jerk or trolling. Just looking to laugh and have fun. I'm not looking to join an already existing large group of other people though. Just looking for someone or a couple of people to play with.

Hit me up at xX Rude Hero Xx on live if interested. Be sure to send a message saying you're from Gamefaqs. Gotta have a headset too.

PS: If you play SF and suck, I can try to coach you, if you want. And if you play SF and are decent, maybe we can coach each other. And if you're good, then I'd love to be coached.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#2TheFeshPincePosted 2/13/2013 8:41:56 PM
lol
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#3Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/13/2013 11:29:29 PM
tc asking for friends on gamefaqs is like trying to ask a stranger for a dollar on the street. Not gonna happen.
/Topic.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#4CapwnDPosted 2/14/2013 12:04:34 AM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX and TheFreshPrince are shut-ins, they're bad at friends.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh