This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Father of the board, Flamechamp, speaks about the next gen rumors

#11CaIiber345Posted 2/14/2013 3:21:28 AM
So, um...who is the mother?

o.0
---
"Nazeem is Skyrim's most successful troll." - StarDestroyer
Hail HYDRA!
#12iceman505Posted 2/14/2013 3:31:39 AM
tisuko posted...
Wait. When did you become a father of this board? Who was dumb enough to give this guy that title?

No one gave it to him. But I told jammies, and Capwned it needed to be guarded better than just a sign that says "please do not take".
#13GGearXPosted 2/14/2013 3:36:42 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
So, um...who is the mother?

o.0

Any dude who looks girly enough to look good in a dress.

*thinks of ash crimson and bites lip*
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#14cup_a_soupPosted 2/14/2013 4:16:48 AM
Thing is PC gaming hasn't really had a used game market for ages. Steam for example is doing really well, and that's essentially an always on/no used games system.
#15knightimexPosted 2/14/2013 4:38:16 AM
Once I found out that diablo 3 had dmr I continue to believe that diablo 3 isn't out yet.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#16memphis12Posted 2/14/2013 4:48:58 AM
Quote:Its like this:

1. I will 100% refuse to even acknowledge a console that requires an internet connection. Diablo 3 was a video game, one I was very much looking forward to, and when I heard it required an online connection, I refused to acknowledge that trash. And that was just a video game? For a console to do the same thing, no. Just no. Its worse than kidnapping.

2. I will 100% refuse to acknowledge a console that bans all used games and requires new games. This is something that is just outrageous. All those old mario cartridges from the NES are rolling over in their graves at the prospect of banning used games. Its worse than murder.

3. Backwards compatibility. It doesn't matter what anybody from Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft says, we don't know if they will INTENTIONALLY prevent us from playing older games on these new consoles. I don't care about the tech stuff and what is possible or not. If they wanted to, they could make it happen at no additional cost for them. Therefore, if a console prevents backwards compatibility, I'm going to be one unhappy camper. Haven't decided if I'll refuse to acknowledge the console. I need more time to think.

@bronze4v4pro

Thank god, I was getting worried for a moment.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#17FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/14/2013 5:59:52 AM
what happened to your enteratining topics Bronze?? I miss them ;(.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#18pothocketPosted 2/14/2013 6:24:31 AM
Topic is worth it because I now know why the next generation is worse than kidnapping.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#19Jiggy101011Posted 2/14/2013 6:33:41 AM
You also said Kingdom of Amalur was going to be the greatest game ever, look how that turned out. Face it, you are going to buy the next xbox regardless of what it has or hasnt.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/chimpsonf1re/2011-04-16_195438.jpg
#20RPG_ApostlePosted 2/14/2013 6:40:22 AM
Shut up.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator