This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark Watch

#1Yankeehazard191Posted 2/13/2013 10:51:05 PM
Anybody remember this game? I found a unopened copy the other day at the Salvation Army. I think they should have done a sequal . Even if it wasn't done by the original developer. Let a company like Irrational or Epic do it. Hell even Gear Box.
---
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.
#2videogameking33Posted 2/13/2013 11:27:52 PM
I own DarkWatch on Xbox and no don't believe there was ever a sequel, may be wrong but I'm thinking there was only one game...not a bad game and haven't played it in years.
---
Currently Playiing: Dishonored (360), Sly Cooper: TiT (PS3), NSMBU (Wii U)
Diehard Buffalo Bills & Sabres Fan!!...XBL GamerTag & PSN: buffalo29
#3Yankeehazard191(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:24:00 AM
I played way back in the day and don't want to open the copy I just bought in case its worth anything
---
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.
#4Terry-bogardPosted 2/14/2013 12:27:52 AM
That game was awesome on coop . I still laugh when I think about the rocket launcher with the warhammer at the end of it.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#5TheRobPosted 2/14/2013 2:11:14 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
That game was awesome on coop . I still laugh when I think about the rocket launcher with the warhammer at the end of it.

Too bad co-op was only featured in the Playstation 2 version, outside of that the XBox version was the superior version. I really liked that game, wish it got the HD treatment, remake and/or a full fledged sequel.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#6CaIiber345Posted 2/14/2013 2:43:41 AM
Holy hell, I forgot about this game.

Damn, now I want a HD remake, which we'll never get.

Thanks....

:/
---
"Nazeem is Skyrim's most successful troll." - StarDestroyer
Hail HYDRA!
#7DarkhorseActualPosted 2/14/2013 3:38:40 AM
Phenominal Game, classic shooter stuff like blood was awesome :)
---
GT: ThatGuyfromDOOM
Now Playing: Forza Horizon, Doom 3: BFG
#8Terry-bogardPosted 2/14/2013 10:33:35 PM
TheRob posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

Too bad co-op was only featured in the Playstation 2 version, outside of that the XBox version was the superior version. I really liked that game, wish it got the HD treatment, remake and/or a full fledged sequel.

Sorry man but if coop wasn't in the xbox version (odd thing) I'd hardly call it "superior". It was the key feature of the game and vastly improved the experience.
Graphics aren't eveything.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#9TheRobPosted 2/15/2013 8:18:40 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
TheRob posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

Sorry man but if coop wasn't in the xbox version (odd thing) I'd hardly call it "superior". It was the key feature of the game and vastly improved the experience.
Graphics aren't eveything.

Wasn't just graphics, it played better on the XBox and ran much smoother. I played most of my games solo, so the lack of co-op, while annoying, didn't bother me a whole lot. Gameplay was just much better and that makes the XBox version the superior version in my eyes even if it is missing a few extras.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|