This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

fallout 3 for $15 worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. fallout 3 for $15 worth it?

User Info: iNikeOne

iNikeOne
4 years ago#1
maybe oblivion? i have skyrim and i have play fallout 3 also loved them all and shoot we can put so many hours in these games. still think its worth it or no? i know the GOTY edition is like $20ish
Add me on Xbox: iSnowPro/PSN: iSnowPro/3DS: 3780-9232-8066

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
4 years ago#2
Fallout 3 is my favorite game this gen.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up

User Info: weAREtheB0RG

weAREtheB0RG
4 years ago#3
I would purchase the GotY version myself, but it's worth 15 if you have no interest in ever buying the DLC. You may could get it for less than that though...

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
4 years ago#4
It's far more worth it to get the GotY Edition. You should get the New Vegas Ultimate Edition too.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#5
Goty edition or nothing at all, the amount of content added for that $5 more is very much worth the $
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.

User Info: _LordAndSavior

_LordAndSavior
4 years ago#6
Worth it for 60$ IMO.
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
4 years ago#7
Fallout 3 or Oblivion for $15 would be a steal. Especially if they include DLC.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: DakhanavarX

DakhanavarX
4 years ago#8
darkhare posted...
Goty edition or nothing at all, the amount of content added for that $5 more is very much worth the $

This. The level cap boost alone makes it a worthwhile investment in my eyes. On top of that, you get another large area to explore, new quests, enemies, items, perks, etc. Considering tons of people paid $60 for the original, $20 for GOTY is a steal.
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#9
DakhanavarX posted...
darkhare posted...

This. The level cap boost alone makes it a worthwhile investment in my eyes. On top of that, you get another large area to explore, new quests, enemies, items, perks, etc. Considering tons of people paid $60 for the original, $20 for GOTY is a steal.

I was able to grab the GOTY edition a few months back for $10, new. If you look around, you should be able to find it cheap.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
4 years ago#10
ARsignal11 posted...
DakhanavarX posted...
darkhare posted...

I was able to grab the GOTY edition a few months back for $10, new. If you look around, you should be able to find it cheap.

lots of real good goty's out, theirs red dead, oblivion, divinity2. all 3 are going real cheap.
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. fallout 3 for $15 worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived