This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people think RUMORS are facts?

#1zerooo0Posted 2/14/2013 5:02:04 AM
I don't get it. People are just blindly believing these next gen rumors, when Sony or MS haven't reported if they will do any of them yet.

I guess it's just some Gamefaqs people that believes in blind rumors maybe?
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2GGearXPosted 2/14/2013 5:04:41 AM
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#3memphis12Posted 2/14/2013 5:07:30 AM
Rumours & Speculation is part & parcel of the gaming industry. IGN speculates almost every day. Without speculation & rumours, it could be quite dull on this board. I'm not saying rumours are necessarily good in general, but it's part of the industry and the hobby.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#4Rob_the_NinjaPosted 2/14/2013 5:08:20 AM
Because internet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif
#5GGearXPosted 2/14/2013 5:09:59 AM
memphis12 posted...
Rumours & Speculation is part & parcel of the gaming industry. IGN speculates almost every day. Without speculation & rumours, it could be quite dull on this board. I'm not saying rumours are necessarily good in general, but it's part of the industry and the hobby.

I agree. It's fun having competition . It's like if people didn't speculate or bet on some horse race.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#6WiiareVenomPosted 2/14/2013 6:19:12 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I don't get it. People are just blindly believing these next gen rumors, when Sony or MS haven't reported if they will do any of them yet.

Its called preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

Scientifically speaking, no proof of a rumor being true does not prove it false either.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#7Dragon NexusPosted 2/14/2013 6:43:13 AM
Because it gives people a chance to spit that venom they've been saving up.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 2/14/2013 6:48:54 AM
You are tearing me apart, zerooo0!
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#9TheRobPosted 2/14/2013 6:49:13 AM
Because people are idiots.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#10AtalalamaPosted 2/14/2013 6:56:53 AM
zerooo0 posted...

Microsoft can always lay the rumors to rest by stating if it's true or not. Why have they remained silent on such a polarizing subject as blocking non-1st buy games? Sony US has stated they don't want to do it (but stopped short of stating they won't), Nintendo obviously hasn't...so what's stopping MS from making a simple statement?