This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't PS3 fans admit that they lost this gen?

#201dj___rollPosted 2/14/2013 6:14:22 PM
Quote:Imo, if you like the system you have you should be fine. i don't care who "wins" i don't own stock in either company, i play the game's i like regardless of sales/reviews/opinions, Because i have a double digit IQ and dont flock like a sheep.
@Surv1valism
I didn't know only having a double digit IQ was worth bragging about. Yay, you're below average intelligence!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#202doraemonllh1989Posted 2/14/2013 6:21:14 PM
Lost?

Ridiculous pricing when launch
Hard to develop

Yet almost/already catching up with 360,tell me this isnt embarrassing for Microsoft
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#203AtalalamaPosted 2/14/2013 6:32:12 PM
Samman123 posted...
I loved the PS2, but the PS3 has been a huge disappointment

Uhmm....riiiiiiight. None of the systems, even the Wii, were disappointments. Sure, my Wii library is small, but it has CHARACTER. Seriously. It has No More Heroes 1 & 2. THAT'S character.

And my PS3? It has a TON of titles I love on it. Same with the 360. And not a single one of them are pew-pew games.

Now my VITA? THERE'S a disappointment. I enjoy my Neo Geo Pocket Color more than that thing.
#204RuneArcanisPosted 2/14/2013 6:32:27 PM
If yo just look at sales, the Wii won. Why can't 360 users admit they lost as well?

The PS3 started off slow and companies were hesitant to develop games for it because the kit is more complicated. But it picked up steam and ended up better than I ever expected it would. The 360 is a fine machines, but there is nothing I want to play on it that I cannot play on my PS3, and I hate the 360 controller, the analog sticks are lopsided, they should both be at the same level, I just hate using it.
#205SHIBBYMANPosted 2/14/2013 6:40:57 PM
Because PS3 IS the best system. The biggest thing holding it back was developers making games with DVD storage size in mind.
---
JackAttack6586 I KILL ALL GINGERS IN FALLOUT 3
Every day I wear a bandana for unlimited ammo
#206krillin4553Posted 2/14/2013 7:00:04 PM
Atalalama posted...
Samman123 posted...
I loved the PS2, but the PS3 has been a huge disappointment

Uhmm....riiiiiiight. None of the systems, even the Wii, were disappointments. Sure, my Wii library is small, but it has CHARACTER. Seriously. It has No More Heroes 1 & 2. THAT'S character.

And my PS3? It has a TON of titles I love on it. Same with the 360. And not a single one of them are pew-pew games.

Now my VITA? THERE'S a disappointment. I enjoy my Neo Geo Pocket Color more than that thing.

The Vita has been so far. I was blown away by Uncharted but so far everything else is just okay. Tales of Hearts/Innocence coming over would be great but that won't happen.

I own all the systems currently. With my Wii that I purchased two years ago may have only got about ten hours of play time. My 360 got the majority of it and I finally got a PS3 early last year. And it's awesome as well. I started off hating it but wanted it for the PS2 games and a few exclusives. Ended up really getting into it. Still it's actual functionality is irritating but it's all minor complaints. The games are what matters and it has some great ones.

Really the only disappointment I had was the Wii. If it wasn't for the Wiimote, I think I could've probably got into it. Just for some reason I could never get past that though. :\
---
XBL/PSN: DocDrazen
PC: i7-3770k, Corsair H60, Intel 180 GB SSD, GTX 550 Ti, 16 GB G. Skill Ripjaws
#207Kromlech06Posted 2/14/2013 7:03:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#208MarioFanaticXVPosted 2/14/2013 7:04:11 PM
DS > PSP >> Wii = PS3 >> 360
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
#209aneurysmPosted 2/14/2013 8:00:52 PM
Surv1valism posted...
Imo, if you like the system you have you should be fine. i don't care who "wins" i don't own stock in either company, i play the game's i like regardless of sales/reviews/opinions, Because i have a double digit IQ and dont flock like a sheep.

That all? I have a triple digit IQ.
---
Some may never live, but the crazy never die