This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassinations in video games

#1schmittycent2Posted 2/14/2013 6:48:31 PM
I never understood the concept. I was in a clan for red dead and people always talked about assassinating other players in the game, I just don't get how it's any different than shooting them in any other way.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#2KID VIDPosted 2/14/2013 7:03:48 PM
Style points.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/14/2013 7:04:40 PM
Do you really not understand the concept of assassination?
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4Res5Posted 2/14/2013 7:52:08 PM
An assassination implies that one has a TARGET, not just to shoot whoever comes into view but to go after this particular person.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#5schmittycent2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:41:13 PM
I understand what it is but i dont understand is why do people honestly believe it matters within a video game. I see in real life the implications but not in video game form.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#6Res5Posted 2/14/2013 9:46:24 PM
Why not? It would be something different to do or perhaps to hone your skills by focusing on a player with specific skills to overcome like someone who excels at knife kills and learning how to avoid those.
---
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
Most people think they are the odd one out but never truly are. I am that one who actually is. :D
#7schmittycent2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:48:34 PM
I dont think you understand what im getting at, people will shoot someone in the game than send a message to everyone saying he assassinated so and so. I talked to these people and they act as if they did it in real life its crazy.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#8pothocketPosted 2/15/2013 6:44:52 AM
This sounds like some dumb type of lingo that has evolved out of the wilds of RDR online.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson