This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?

#11beastwarkingPosted 2/14/2013 9:38:17 PM
Depends on the games, various conditions (constant online is a no go), and other factors.
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby
#12blakbird13Posted 2/14/2013 9:55:37 PM
I'm not sure... The always online is a big turnoff for me... If something goes wrong and you lose your online you lose your gaming as well... When online goes down I usually play games until I can get it fixed... I'd rather have a same old same old system... Just give me something to game on and that's it no bells and whistles... No always online... So I'll wait and see...
#13PStrifePosted 2/14/2013 9:59:43 PM
This not a Go Job for Snow Job.
#14Perfect LightPosted 2/14/2013 9:59:54 PM
Jukain posted...
I don't make decisions on products that aren't out yet.

This. Not to mention haven't even been announced yet.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#15pballer86Posted 2/14/2013 10:18:05 PM
I think ill just end up getting both.. I dont want to miss out on exclusives that i might be interested in. Im also gonna buy a wii u after it eventually drops in price..
---
GT: threefiftyzzz
#16Kai_LagunaPosted 2/14/2013 10:18:20 PM
If even half the rumors I've heard about both consoles prove to be true, I wont be buying any next gen console.
I have no interest in a console that can't play used (I usually BUY new, but I always rent first), require constant online connection, uses gimmicky controls to try and capture the wii base, and does not use physical media for games.
#17MikeH7186Posted 2/14/2013 10:26:51 PM
Sony lost my business before the PS3 even came out. I have not played the PS3, and so I will not comment on it, but I will not purchase a PS4 either. I will however purchase the new Xbox console as I have enjoyed the two previous consoles. I don't know anything about it, and I'm not a huge fan of FPS even though they seem to be the dominant game genre at the moment, but I will continue to own an Xbox for sports titles.
#18MasterFoxCheif3Posted 2/14/2013 10:31:25 PM
Mr_GreenX posted...
There is NO WAY I'm getting the Next-Box. Microsoft completely ripped me off oof any decent exclusive games while all they tried to do was get" apps". I will definately be getting the PS4.

What he said. This generation sucked. We didn't get any good exclusive besides Halo and Gears. I'm happily switching over to the darkside once this console dies.
#19XenobowPosted 2/14/2013 10:37:57 PM
Games > Console
#20BrutalBrockenPosted 2/14/2013 11:13:56 PM
I plan on buying them both
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken