This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?
3 years ago#21
I work so I'll be getting both.
3 years ago#22
unless if Microsoft wants to spy on me with a mandatory kinectcam of course.
3 years ago#23
Im done with xbox I loved my 360 but expect for halo and fable all the other games I got for 360 were third party games I could of just gotton for ps3 as well. Im sticking with wii u and maybe ps4 next gen I got tired of halo and fable is ruined thanks to kinect and that peter m something guy leaving lion head :/
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
3 years ago#24
Hell no. Live would have to be free and there would have to be a new Banjo Kazooie platformer for me to even begin to consider it. Any sign of a built-in Kinect feature and all hope is lost. No used games no buy.
3 years ago#25
Im probably going to get both . If there is a chance i only get one of them; it will be xbox. I will also get a wii u when zelda and mario is available.
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
3 years ago#26
As long as MS doesn't pull any "always online" crap or ban used games or anything else I don't like then yes, I will stick with the Xbox.
3 years ago#27
I had an xbox this gen but never used it. Was wii, pc and ps3 for me this gen. Next gen will likely be wii u ps4 and pc again. Will get a 720 at some point though even if I only get a few games on it.
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
3 years ago#28
I don't care about MS or Sony, i will buy whatever console is the better one.....
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
3 years ago#29
I will have both systems when they launch just like i did with this current gen.....So yes
3 years ago#30
Only if it has some good exclusives this time.
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived