This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?

#31AwesomeOSaucePosted 2/15/2013 2:03:43 AM
No way I'm never trusting Xbox again and they seem to be very anti consumer with their rules and stuff.
RRODs and lies.

PS4 all the way
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#32FulvipPosted 2/15/2013 2:03:53 AM
Sony always had the best exclusives for me, so Microsoft would need something on the level of a good RPG exclusive like Mass Effect back then or LO, the first two games I bought.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, DmC, Folklore
#33GrovelPosted 2/15/2013 2:32:56 AM
If it cannot play used games, then no I won't be getting it.
---
I won't change this sig until EggRow marries me.(Started 12/31/07)
Please follow me on twitter at @mabaker007
#34NolaxPosted 2/15/2013 2:33:28 AM
Will be buying both.
#35420lololol420Posted 2/15/2013 2:36:19 AM
Jukain posted...
Mr_GreenX posted...
There is NO WAY I'm getting the Next-Box. Microsoft completely ripped me off oof any decent exclusive games while all they tried to do was get" apps". I will definately be getting the PS4.

Lost Odyssey? Tales of Vesperia? MagnaCarta II? Blue Dragon? Kameo? The Last Remnant?

How is Tales of Vesperia an exclusive on the 360? There's a MUCH better version of the game on the PS3 (In Japanese though). Anyways, I don't plan on getting either consoles until a year or so after. Also I don't like making decisions without seeing the product first.
#36Silver_SparkletPosted 2/15/2013 2:36:36 AM
nope, going to be moving to pc, console gaming is just becoming too expensive and is quickly being taken over by the casual crowd. I hope I can adjust to the keyboard and mouse set-up. I wish someone would make a pc nun-chuck similar to wii so I could use nun-chuck and mouse combo, would be amazing!
#37JukainPosted 2/15/2013 2:38:07 AM
420lololol420 posted...
Jukain posted...
Mr_GreenX posted...
There is NO WAY I'm getting the Next-Box. Microsoft completely ripped me off oof any decent exclusive games while all they tried to do was get" apps". I will definately be getting the PS4.

Lost Odyssey? Tales of Vesperia? MagnaCarta II? Blue Dragon? Kameo? The Last Remnant?

How is Tales of Vesperia an exclusive on the 360? There's a MUCH better version of the game on the PS3 (In Japanese though). Anyways, I don't plan on getting either consoles until a year or so after. Also I don't like making decisions without seeing the product first.

For the purposes of North America and PAL regions, Tales of Vesperia is an Xbox 360 Exclusive.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#38Pixx0Posted 2/15/2013 2:58:52 AM
Silver_Sparklet posted...
nope, going to be moving to pc, console gaming is just becoming too expensive and is quickly being taken over by the casual crowd. I hope I can adjust to the keyboard and mouse set-up. I wish someone would make a pc nun-chuck similar to wii so I could use nun-chuck and mouse combo, would be amazing!

Games on PC already support the 360 controller (not all, just quite a good batch) since console games are being ported more and more.
Elese, there's always some 3rd party software that can emulate a controller (Xpadder and the such).
Also, check out on this if it can make your time easier:
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo/
#39Robotron2084Posted 2/15/2013 3:21:34 AM
I will be buying neither. They're both too blind and greedy.
Hopefully some new player will come to town and bring out a great console because MS and Sony are out of touch.
#40dolablaPosted 2/15/2013 3:33:04 AM(edited)
If true about the rumors we've heard, I will not be buying a 720/Durango.

Plus, add in the fact that they are seriously lacking in exclusive franchises. It's the same old franchises Halo, Gears, Fable etc. I might not even buy if these rumors are false. I want some new good IP's.