This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?
4 years ago#31
No way I'm never trusting Xbox again and they seem to be very anti consumer with their rules and stuff.
RRODs and lies.

PS4 all the way
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
4 years ago#32
Sony always had the best exclusives for me, so Microsoft would need something on the level of a good RPG exclusive like Mass Effect back then or LO, the first two games I bought.
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, DmC, Folklore
4 years ago#33
If it cannot play used games, then no I won't be getting it.
I won't change this sig until EggRow marries me.(Started 12/31/07)
Please follow me on twitter at @mabaker007
4 years ago#34
Will be buying both.
4 years ago#35
Jukain posted...
Mr_GreenX posted...
There is NO WAY I'm getting the Next-Box. Microsoft completely ripped me off oof any decent exclusive games while all they tried to do was get" apps". I will definately be getting the PS4.

Lost Odyssey? Tales of Vesperia? MagnaCarta II? Blue Dragon? Kameo? The Last Remnant?

How is Tales of Vesperia an exclusive on the 360? There's a MUCH better version of the game on the PS3 (In Japanese though). Anyways, I don't plan on getting either consoles until a year or so after. Also I don't like making decisions without seeing the product first.
4 years ago#36
nope, going to be moving to pc, console gaming is just becoming too expensive and is quickly being taken over by the casual crowd. I hope I can adjust to the keyboard and mouse set-up. I wish someone would make a pc nun-chuck similar to wii so I could use nun-chuck and mouse combo, would be amazing!
4 years ago#37
420lololol420 posted...
Jukain posted...
Mr_GreenX posted...
There is NO WAY I'm getting the Next-Box. Microsoft completely ripped me off oof any decent exclusive games while all they tried to do was get" apps". I will definately be getting the PS4.

Lost Odyssey? Tales of Vesperia? MagnaCarta II? Blue Dragon? Kameo? The Last Remnant?

How is Tales of Vesperia an exclusive on the 360? There's a MUCH better version of the game on the PS3 (In Japanese though). Anyways, I don't plan on getting either consoles until a year or so after. Also I don't like making decisions without seeing the product first.

For the purposes of North America and PAL regions, Tales of Vesperia is an Xbox 360 Exclusive.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
4 years ago#38
Silver_Sparklet posted...
nope, going to be moving to pc, console gaming is just becoming too expensive and is quickly being taken over by the casual crowd. I hope I can adjust to the keyboard and mouse set-up. I wish someone would make a pc nun-chuck similar to wii so I could use nun-chuck and mouse combo, would be amazing!

Games on PC already support the 360 controller (not all, just quite a good batch) since console games are being ported more and more.
Elese, there's always some 3rd party software that can emulate a controller (Xpadder and the such).
Also, check out on this if it can make your time easier:
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo/
4 years ago#39
I will be buying neither. They're both too blind and greedy.
Hopefully some new player will come to town and bring out a great console because MS and Sony are out of touch.
4 years ago#40
If true about the rumors we've heard, I will not be buying a 720/Durango.

Plus, add in the fact that they are seriously lacking in exclusive franchises. It's the same old franchises Halo, Gears, Fable etc. I might not even buy if these rumors are false. I want some new good IP's.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are you sticking with Microsoft for the next gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived