This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, I miss when games were just straight creepy.

#11DyingPancakePosted 2/15/2013 5:58:38 AM
TheBeastWithin posted...
If you liked Prey for those reasons, you might want to try clive Barker's Jericho, TC. Now, there was a reason that game had terrible reviews, but if you like games with an old-school vibe and creepy atmosphere that one will do it for you.

Yes, that is a great recommendation
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#12silenthill4vidPosted 2/15/2013 7:28:25 AM
the older da graphics the more creepy it is for me, dont know why but d and eternal darkness fast moving possessed humans scare the **** out of me.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#13PokenubPosted 2/15/2013 7:29:39 AM
SCP Containment Breach. You're welcome.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
#14im_a_legendPosted 2/15/2013 7:32:35 AM
I agree I miss being 12 and playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time late at night in the dark.
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
#15_OujiDoza_Posted 2/15/2013 7:38:48 AM
Jukain posted...
Catherine has some pretty creepy moments.

MAN-BUTT-FACE!!!
---
WOULD SMASH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7oX1yCFU0
#16nothingbeastPosted 2/15/2013 7:41:24 AM
Don't forget sometimes age is a factor in this.

What used to creep you out may not do the trick anymore because "been there done that" syndrome sets in.

Heck, there are times I go back to movies that creeped the hell out of me when I was younger and think "What the hell was wrong with me back then?!?"

Back in 1989 the movie "Communion" scared the crap out of me. I watched it a couple years back and laughed my ass off. I remembered it being a heluva lot scarier, but I was also 20-some years younger too.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#17JenniferTatePosted 2/15/2013 8:12:44 AM
You really, really need to play Amnesia.
---
Now you know I ain't wit that ****, Lieutenant