This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you considering changing consoles next gen?

#51GeneralKenobi85Posted 2/15/2013 9:52:59 AM
I think I should have went with PS3 instead of 360 for this gen. I'm not buying either of them this time around though.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#52Auron772Posted 2/15/2013 9:59:35 AM
Both down the line hopefully, so long as neither block used games and require online constantly. Just started saving up already, putting aside $10 a week should get me where I need to be so long as they aren't incredibly expensive.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#53BahamutBBobPosted 2/15/2013 10:04:04 AM
I'm gonna wait for more details. There is a good chance I'll end up getting both eventually, it all depends on who brings what to the table, and when.

If all the rumors are true about used games, my chances of getting either will drop dramatically. I don't often buy games used, it's the principal of it.

I'm already seriously considering getting a Wii U.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#54SparkItUpPosted 2/15/2013 10:05:18 AM
As of this moment, I am leaning towards the PS4 or whatever the hell it will be called. I personally have been dissuaded for quite awhile now ever since Microsoft decided to make XBLA, rehashes, kinect & apps the main focus.

Now that being said, this isn't written in stone and if they show me something that appeals to me between now & launch of the xbox whatever the hell it will be called, I am willing to stick with Microsoft. But as of now I am leaning towards going back to Sony.

In essence, I have no brand loyalty. I am going with what I feel will be better for games.
---
Does a time ever come with men stop acting like boys?
#55SparkItUpPosted 2/15/2013 10:07:17 AM
GeneralKenobi85 posted...
I think I should have went with PS3 instead of 360 for this gen. I'm not buying either of them this time around though.

Kinda where I am as well...I went with 360 and stuck with 360 this gen, but really feel that I should have gone with the PS3.

Also as previous posters have stated, if the whole blocking of used games is true for either console, I won't go to either.
---
Does a time ever come with men stop acting like boys?
#56TeraPatrick2008Posted 2/15/2013 10:17:44 AM
I'm always buying every console there is, so what exactly should I change?
#57memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:22:31 AM
Quote:I'm always buying every console there is, so what exactly should I change?
@TeraPatrick2008

This topic obviously doesn't apply to you. Carry on, good Sir.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#58tgoldbergPosted 2/15/2013 10:38:28 AM
I change consoles every gen.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#59phillyeagles123Posted 2/15/2013 10:50:50 AM
I'm getting the next gen Xbox no matter what. One of my favorite games is Halo, and I'm going to want to get Halo 5.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#60Masterchief5525Posted 2/15/2013 10:56:46 AM
I'm getting both but the xbox will be my main just like it is now. Have my PS3 gathering dust