This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Worst Xbox Live Arcade Games You've Played

#81SirLemontPosted 3/10/2013 7:42:17 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
SirLemont posted...
Turtles in Time: Reshelled. An obvious nostalgia cash-in.

You take that back!

NO! When the superior version was released all the way back in 1992, you know you really screwed up with this game.
#82Darkest_EvilPosted 3/10/2013 8:31:02 AM
While many people hate BIONIC COMMANDO REARMED, TMNT IN TIME, RUSHN ATTACK etc.. I love these remakes cause they look how they should now.

When i play XMEN arcade it makes me want to puke how bad it looks.

Simpsons and tmnt arcade are perfect
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#83SirLemontPosted 3/10/2013 8:37:30 AM
There are a lot of issues I have with Reshelled...the visuals are NOT one of them.
#84Zohar_MetatronPosted 3/10/2013 9:06:45 AM(edited)
Crazy Mouse. Really the only correct answer.

chrish909 posted...
Bloody good time. Its an online only game that never had a community. Thank god it had bots.

Bloody Good Time's decent enough for what it is, but it got screwed over-on the 360 in particular, somehow the new releases "missed" it so it just got added to the index without getting any front page time or promotion on Nelson's page, and in general the studio that made it closed down shortly after release, so it never got any real support. The Steam community discussions indicate it still gets a little bit of activity on there, but nothing major. Kind of a shame, it had potential.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#85ILikesCheesePosted 3/10/2013 10:00:20 AM
robster_2005 posted...
Blade Kitten deserves mentioning as well............painfully bad controls

Wasn't that made by the same clowns responsible for many of the arcade ports in Game Room? What a bunch of incompetent game designers they were. Not surprising they're long out of business and shuttered.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#86robster_2005Posted 3/10/2013 12:30:15 PM
I believe you're right dude. I haven't tried Game Room but have heard terrible things about that too
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#87spacejamjordanzPosted 3/10/2013 12:42:17 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection. I love Mortal Kombat games and I started playing MK at MK2 on the SNES but the arcade versions of Mortal Kombat games are so much harder than they were on the SNES. The only MK game that I beat in the Arcade Collection was the first Mortal Kombat game (which I never owned). I can't beat MK2 in the Arcade Collection (but I can beat it on SNES). Difficulty comparison: Very Easy (Arcade) = Medium (Console). And I am not good at fighting games in general but I loved playing Mortal Kombat games.

I did beat Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 when it was on the Marketplace individually but I haven't beaten it in the Arcade Collection but I assume the difficulties are the same since they are both based on the original arcade.

MK2 has the worst controller reading AI... EVER!
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#88dcn2424(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 3:26:16 AM
bump
#89kyle78Posted 3/12/2013 3:44:44 AM
nothingbeast posted...
Don't you people download the trial of a game before buying it?

I did, and it almost kept me from buying one of my favorite games this gen.

Dead Space. If I didn't find it on a $10 Black Friday special, I wouldn't have bought it. And I regret that.

Demos don't always tell you how much you'll enjoy the full game.

No one is talking about trial versions you hack, read the topic.
---
Game credits roll, and all I see is a whole lot of useless positions and titles.No wonder why they cost so much.
#90troubledsocietyPosted 3/12/2013 4:37:08 AM
This thread was brought to you by Yaris.

Yaris, making gamers never forget one of the most abysmal experiences they ever had since 2007.
---
San Diego Downhill Racing League! Bottom of the hill for glory, death on the hill for honor!