This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Worst Xbox Live Arcade Games You've Played

#912DshmuploverPosted 3/12/2013 1:11:21 PM
In terms of the amount of hype it got then Limbo. I din't rate the game at all, it's slow, boring to look at and play, very short and has really nothing going for it at all IMO. I don't understand why people made such a fuss over it.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#92Marvel ManPosted 3/12/2013 1:17:32 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection. I love Mortal Kombat games and I started playing MK at MK2 on the SNES but the arcade versions of Mortal Kombat games are so much harder than they were on the SNES. The only MK game that I beat in the Arcade Collection was the first Mortal Kombat game (which I never owned). I can't beat MK2 in the Arcade Collection (but I can beat it on SNES). Difficulty comparison: Very Easy (Arcade) = Medium (Console). And I am not good at fighting games in general but I loved playing Mortal Kombat games.

I did beat Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 when it was on the Marketplace individually but I haven't beaten it in the Arcade Collection but I assume the difficulties are the same since they are both based on the original arcade.

MK2 has the worst controller reading AI... EVER!

Pretty much. It really is ridiculous how much BS the AI does in that game.

Super Turbo and Art of Fighter II are also pretty bad, borderline on unplayable at times unless you REALLY abuse the AI.
---
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."
#93dcn2424(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:36:40 PM
bump